Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $279,962

BTC Rate: $9262.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Zab
    Zab is offline
    PokerOwned Admin Zab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,268

    Upgrades underway, should be live in the next 24 hours

    - update poker software to the newest version (Various bug fixes)

    - http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/bgcheck.php people want to also see how many points you have earned lifetime (We have this on loan shark)

    - Grinder Challenge - PokerOwned Forums we aren?t running any lock tournaments right now (Could be again someday though). Make it so 27 points is needed to win

    - Fix pokerowned madness to include and fill up with users, change it to 1 event per day needed. What I mean by this.. it?s not filling up each week. So here are some changes we need to make
    1. You can buy in directly like we do now for 50 points (Instead of 100). This guarantees you a spot and 100% of any prize you win
    2. Whatever spots are NOT filled, we automatically fill them the same way we fill speedway (Whoever played in the most tournaments) If you are auto entered, you can only win max 25% of the prize you win
    3. Key changes here: If you wind up WINNING any of the prize pool and you got automatically entered, you only get 25% of the prize. The other 75% goes to help seed the prize pool next week
    4. If you bought in with 50 points and you won any points, then you keep 100% of the prize you were supposed to win
    5. Change the restrictions from 2 tournaments per day to 1 tournament (Right now, if you only played 1 and someone else played 2, then the other person would win). Only 1 tournament is all you need each day.
    6. This is more of a progressive prize pool now, whatever left over points from the previous week is added to the prize pool for next week
    7. Take a small % from Grinder challenge progressive prize pool and B2B (Lower those a TOUCH) and then add to this progressive prize pool
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

  2. #2
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    142
    Zab is the best!! thanks for quick redeems and making this site so worth it. All for free and i can play poker for real money..

    cannot get any better then this..

    You are a legend!!

  3. #3
    acedustwh acedustwh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    25
    Awe dang i had 27 points 2 days ago

  4. #4
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    554
    sounds like a good plan to me +1000000000

  5. #5
    PokerOwned God potfan42o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,251
    awesome thanks for upgrades gl grinders this is mine, again
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

  6. #6
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,905
    firstly loan shark doesnt have that feature it just has last two weeks....if you wanna add lifetime points earnt to loanshark feel free it wouldnt hurt

    secondly i dont think lowering the buy in amount is a good idea but the rest of it will work well
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    854
    sounds good!! always room for improvement!!! keep up the good work!! thanks!!

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    764
    Sounds great to me, keep up the good work Zab!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN


  9. #9
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    911
    It will be good to get involved with PO Madness again. I always liked it but have had trouble committing to 2 per day of late.

  10. #10
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,116
    This is good news. Will be able now to participate in the madness promo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •