Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64412.66

Page 130 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1328
    PokerOwned Master
    microgaming,ipoker network have some private tourneys buyins is points or raked hands.i dont know if bring revenue for the sites.

PokerOwned Master
    Somebody was talkin about 20 pt turbo sng's in client the other day. After checking I see it is a turbo sng but for a 100 pts. Nobody plays them because who knows when they will fill. I think they should be set to reset at the top of the hour. If players get an early exit in a freeroll but still wanta play some, it might be an option. You enter but dont have to worry about when if ever it fills. Hang out for 10 or 15 mins. and see if anyone else wants a quick game. It might catch on. 1oo pts. is certainly reasonable.

it sounds good and maay catch on

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Quote Originally Posted by panthers63 View Post
    Somebody was talkin about 20 pt turbo sng's in client the other day. After checking I see it is a turbo sng but for a 100 pts. Nobody plays them because who knows when they will fill. I think they should be set to reset at the top of the hour. If players get an early exit in a freeroll but still wanta play some, it might be an option. You enter but dont have to worry about when if ever it fills. Hang out for 10 or 15 mins. and see if anyone else wants a quick game. It might catch on. 1oo pts. is certainly reasonable.
    so you mean just have the game start at the top of the hour no matter how many are registered?

PokerOwned Master
    no.. it could start with 6-10 entered.. just have entries zeroed out on the hour if it didnt fill.. maybe plrs would look at it knowing it had a start time. mostly cause ring games are the only other option with pts and they can be ... not that much fun, it depends

idk if this has been mentioned already but can we get a break in the client freerolls
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned Master
    never played one, but 5 minute blinds make it not really necessary. I wouldnt mind 1500 starting chips either.

PokerOwned Master
    sense no one is ever going to hit b2b2b2b unless they are cheating and it will be odd if they do hit it, Make a freeroll in client for that amount. Itll Bring more incentive to the page !!!!
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think that would be a great idea my friend

I'd suggest to get new design. This one looks really outdated. Fonts are bad and colors looks kinda unprofessional.