Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    PokerOwned God
    is there any way to make offer pages, say you click on an offer go through it for ten minutes and get nothing.... place that at the bottom of the list if a user so chooses to do so? kind of like be able to place offers in different user defined categories ie not paying, paying, not sure, never tried

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Glad you are adding PLO!
    PLO is a great addition too. The variety that is being brought to the table is really a really good way to bring in others that don't play No Limit Holdem. The different variations is going to set this forum apart from the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    okay, that sounds great, will wait for the sign up link then...
    The more players we know that we refer through PO will also increase the odds of a raise the prize pools just like they were boosted when PO broke the record of more than 100 players in the Carbon games over the holidays. So invite all of your friends, family, and co-workers that play poker here for the games and new additions and we will in turn be rewarded. Really liking the direction this forum is going in.

Will all sites eventually be added or begin to factor or calculate in to our "Money Won:" totals on your profile to the left of your post? I noticed I final tabled Bovada and my total did not increase. Regardless, I am happy with and thankful for the games and the new additions. Kudos to all involved!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456