Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    i mean the sneaks that you would have paid not the members that win sya sneak wins that gets pooled for end of month tourney for the top 20 with the most cash wins or something

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    I also like this idea about a credit. For the $.50 winner might be necessary to ship points instead otherwise if Carbon transfer min is $1.

10th & 9th place would get $1.00
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    If people don't care about getting paid once a week..

What I COULD do is change the leaderboard to a weekly leaderboard.. Pay every week (The contest and money you win)

I could divert the kill the sneaks points into a progressive weekly leaderboard prize pool.

This is a MAJOR change to the site, so I want to see how it goes on Thursday
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Banned
    i dont like the weekly payout but my thing was just for sneaks that win money or would have get put in pool i prefer payout right after or 30 min after

PokerOwned God
    I became a member recently and when I first looked in the promotions I clicked into the sneaks window and in my first tourney I was killed or something - anyway do not know if I am considered a sneak but I've never gotten the password anywhere then from show password and half the time I don't get in because I am not fast enough - really do not under sneak concept and what that means could anyone explain

PokerOwned God
    but my question is I do not understand the sneak concept and do not know if I am considered a sneak because I clicked on that promotion - can anyone explain

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    well gl on this hopefully wont cause yu to much headaches
    win if yu can but always play fair

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    but my question is I do not understand the sneak concept and do not know if I am considered a sneak because I clicked on that promotion - can anyone explain
    A sneak is someone who doesn't pay for the Password. Someone gives it to them

PokerOwned God
    thanks I pay for password - but was KIA in beginning when I first joined so I figured it was because I looked in that promotion just clicked on it - so I assume I am safe Right

Zab
    you are fine

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast