BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I'll go down the line and move everyone up 1 spot
    Sounds good to me,,,, that would be the most simple way
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    Hmmmmmmm. Prozach wouldn't be sharing passwords, would he? What's the problem Prozach, can't wait a little while for payout or are you just joking?
    He ALWAYS says that. I could say I am changing all free rolls to $2500 and he would post if we do that he is going to quit.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Moderator
    good idea Zab .. hope it's easy thing for you to do .. maybe someday a program to atuo do it

Good luck with this Zab. It sounds like an excellent idea if it is not too time consuming, and if it gets Prozach to quit the site-that's Bi-Winning

Banned
    how about collect in a pool and at end of month and hold a special freeroll with those funds for like the top 20 money makers for that month
    '

PokerOwned God
    if you going to do that you can hold all my pymts for the mth and give it to me later, you can pay me on the 1st each mth..i will take it like that too zab..i am just afraid that this idea might be too much, but gl for trying to keep the sneaks out.

Zab
    Hmm I mean, I could do them all on a weekly basis... But most people don't want to wait you know.

I could also make it so you could redeem them whenever you wanted as well (Or trade them). Like if you win $1.50 you would have a $1.50 gift card to carbon you could trade if you wanted to

Just throwing out ideas.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

can wait to play with you all

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Hmm I mean, I could do them all on a weekly basis... But most people don't want to wait you know.

I could also make it so you could redeem them whenever you wanted as well (Or trade them). Like if you win $1.50 you would have a $1.50 gift card to carbon you could trade if you wanted to

Just throwing out ideas.
    hey let me know if you can seriously whole my pymts on a weekly or even a mthly basis..so when i collect i can have a bankroll to play with..i dont care about the 1 or 2 bucks a day i get, but i would rather have the 30 or 50 bucks a mth like pokerstars use to do in a league, cookies, drywall and myself was part off..ty

PokerOwned God
    This is a really great idea. Like it very much.
    And what about players who are owing points to other / have loan defaulted, but still play tourneys and winning money (because of multiple accounts with points) ?
    Maybe these scammers could also be punished this way ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast