Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Lightbulb Suggestions & Improvedment

Suggestions & Improvedments

Signatures:

Can you please making it so you can allowed using links in your signatures and increased more lines than just 2.
    One picture is just fine as it.

Rank Titles:

Since this is a Poker forum so can you make titles more interesting like.

Royal Flush
    Straight Flush
    Four of a kind
    Full House
    Trips
    Two Pairs
    Pair
    Ace High

or you can used Poker name like having Chips, Fish, Big Blinds, Small Blinds, Shark, Donkey, Dealer, Cards, Aces, Snowman, Queens, Kings, Spades, Hearts, Diamonds, Cloves, Quads, Boats, Jacks so on.

Just to make everything cool.

So what are you think?

We can also make a special section there people that have above 100 posts or something like that hosting special freerolls that's not including on the lists above.
    To simple to be able to do that you need to create a username group name.

Example: Special Members.

That section will only be visible for members.

Twitter & FaceBook

Does this forums got a Twitter page or Facebook?
    If you got it make sure you got it sticked somewhere that everyone can read it and see it clearly.
    Invited more people in Twitter & Facebook.

Make it like 1000 fans we going to hosted a $100 freeroll but to be able to see the password you must come over to the forums and most have above 10 posts [NO SPAM].
    This is just a idea to make the site grow.

Buy-in Tournaments

What about making buy-in tournaments with no overlay, so more people that are joining get in the prizepool.
    I like this way and it's fun.

Low Stack | Medium Stack | High Stack

$2.20 | $22 | $50

You do whatever you want, but I don't think this will work till the site has grow.

Wroten by Blackbird | ProBlackbird.wordpress.com
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Zab
    Signatures: Trying to fix that right now (Or at least find it) I am learning Vbulletin as I go

Rank Titles: The problem is, Pokerowned and MMOwned are tied together, so I don't think I can change those, however I will find out asap

Facebook & Twitter: I want to do this 1000000000% but I sort of wanted to wait until the upgrade was ready. I probably should learn how to do this and get it started now

Yes buy in tournaments, I should run one on FTP. If I start it with like $25.00 and then people can buyin for $1.00 + .10

Thanks for the input, and if you know where \ how I can do anything let me know. I am searching for the signature options as we speak
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Yeah if you add buy-in tournaments it would be awesome since FTP is one of those bigger site, the chance of password leakers is low.
    Making a buy-ins is always the best!

I don't know if you read about my idea about making it so you must posts 3 before the day!
    If it's a freeroll you should make that way.
    That's will get ride of those that are only after the passwords.
    You can also make a private section only visible for active members and posting the password there, only those that are trusted members.
    Oh yeah you know what I mean

You should try to take this suggestion seriously

You can also make a private section only visible for active members and posting the password there, only those that are trusted members. Is more interesting!

We can also make a special section there people that have above 100 posts or something like that hosting special freerolls that's not including on the lists above.
    To simple to be able to do that you need to create a username group name.

Zab
    I asked about the Titles.

Since pokerowned is tied to MMOwned, I was told I cannot do special titles.

I have the facebook page setup, looking for someone to oversee it (Maybe for free entry into freerolls!)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s