Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Stop with the Pity Party

I mean good lord..

If I am wrong, I'll correct it (Which is what I said to all 4 of the Mods when I sent them the following msg):

I realize it's the Holidays, but this has been a long time coming. I need active Mods. I am replacing 4 inactive Mods, with 4 active ones.

I could be persuaded to change my mind, but I have talked to the other active Mods, and it seems like the 4 I have PMed aren't super active or haven't been helping out for awhile.

Again, for now, unless something changes (and I could change my mind on anyone), I need active Mods
    I am getting flooded with "Why was XYZ Mod status removed? They were GREAT!!!"

I'll tell you why, I have a business to run. If the current Mods aren't active enough for whatever reason, I have a responsibility to get active Mods.

With that said, if the 1 or 2 or all 4 were unjustly de-modded, then it's not that hard to correct (Which I said in my original message to them).

What irritates the hell out of me, is the whining and pity party. Some true colors start to show through here..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    Zab people pay good money to belong to this si.......... wait what are they bitching about its a free site and mods dont get paid so who gives a FUUUUCK

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Are you sending out invitations to the Pity Party?

good move zab, it may suck, but PO is a business first, your business.

only people i ever see around are prawney, tecate, and Spoof-lar.

too bad very active members with certain social disorders aren't considered for mods
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

You gotta do what is good for business Zab. I get it and from my experience, sometimes its not a bad thing to have fresh blood handling things. Change is constant and hopefully once the dust settles PO will be better for it. I think this is a great move from all angles though. Good Luck.

Zab
    To give you an idea what I look for..

Mods that are helping out in chat

Mods that are entering tourney IDs (325 tourneys that needed IDs that I looked at from Oct 1st)
    Mod #1 Added: 46
    Mod #2 Added: 0
    Mod #3 Added: 0
    Mod #4 Added: 25

Mods that are posting and active in the forum:
    Mod #1 Last Post: 11-24-2013 (Before today)
    Mod #2 Last Post: 11-14-2013
    Mod #3 Last Post: 11-15-2013
    Mod #4 Last Post: everyday

Mods that are answering support tickets

Mods 1,2,3 I couldn't find any very recently they answered
    Mod 4 had a few

So you tell me, active or inactive? These are just a few things, I get that.. but the current more active mods are asking for some help and more coverage..

With 7 Mods, we should be pretty well covered..
    Last edited by Zab; 12-01-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

No problem from me,,, You're the CEO.... Almost any decision you make on anything is going to be unpopular with someone else. If the mods released have a chance to get their job back, I would say that's more than any other "Company" would offer.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

poke #1st.......... rofl ................ xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    MODS should get Pokerowned points per week or say maybe for so many posts they make that are helpfull. etc.. or maybe I should shut up lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast