Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    More like this than: Stakers Forum

????
    Yup, just like the forum sub-section you already created. People already have the means to find stakers/horses, that's not a problem. What's needed is a way to track all the important information that goes along with a stake and letting users develop a staking history. It seems like in the threads you've had a hard time getting people to put all of there thoughts in one place. I don't stake right now, but with a decent system in place it's something I would consider in the future. So, I'll try and outline what a good system would look like.

The best format for staking would look like the mp, but with more information. The information that is collected should be tracked and give each user a summary similar to the background check. Staking stats could even be included on the background check page instead of creating a separate area.

Make it the responsibility of the person looking for a stake to put in the basic details such as the game, the buy-in, and the terms. Like mp, they can have this as a private stake where they already know who is staking them OR they can have an open stake that anyone looking to stake can possibly accept. Like the way people negotiate trades right now, if the person looking to stake someone wants to modify the terms, the stakee can just repost the stake with the new terms, no big deal.

So the form for someone looking for a stake would give the tournament/buy-in/site/poker site sn (this can be auto-filled based off po info)/staking terms for the percentage (ex. 50/50, 60/40), and then have a box to check for stakeback, and another box to check for makeup. The person accepting the stake can then have a comment box to post any additional terms.

When the stake is complete, the stakee has to come back and complete another form that says what position they finished out of how many, and how much they won. Maybe you could even add a calculator that will automatically calculate how much they owe to their staker. That information can be collected to determine how well a stakee performs such as their average itm%, average roi%, etc. Include an option for the stakee to upload a screenshot as proof in case there are any discrepancies.

Once the stake is paid back, the staker should have an option to "complete" the stake confirming that the person paid back and that the stakee's results are accurate, and letting them leave feedback like mp. Feedback should look like feedback now, but possibly listed separately so that feedback doesn't get too confusing to look at.

Let me know if it looks like I'm missing something.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Zab
    I have been talking to a few heavy hitters who run their own staking section. Obviously for those in the know, I've got some pretty dedicated and intense partners.

We are looking into taking the staking position of this site into an entirely new level.

Keep the feedback rolling in. We also have a couple of actual poker sites themselves who are interested in potentially partnering up with us if this thing goes the way it might.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Pitfalls \ problems:

How do I avoid people "Fake" staking just to build up their equity \ staking points \ insurance amount
    How do I avoid people "Fake" staking a large amount and getting all of their insurance policies.
    I think you could get equity \ insurance build up based on the member perhaps.. If that member is verified, how many points they earned, how often you stake them etc..

I still don't like it.. I think I am missing something.

I love the idea to throw points from the Ad Ticker at this, to basically give you points if something goes really bad...

I also like the idea to allow you to 'cash out' a % of your equity \ insurance points.. A reward for staking people.

Just need to flesh this idea out.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Ok talking this over with Dalsue.. some more ideas..

Stakees
    When you post a thread, you pay something small.. maybe 5 points.. really small goes to the ad ticker funds \ insurance \ equity fund

There's no responding to threads, everything thread is essentially "Locked" There will be a way to accept a stake \ view everything from inside the post.

- Stakees can only post 1 thread per 24 hours
    - Stakees can bump their post anytime they want for 24 hours (Pay 5-10 points?)

Stakers
    -Can post anytime they want, 1 thread per 24 hours. No Charge
    -Can bump their post anytime they want (Pay 5-10 points?)

That would be awesome if you get tied in directly with a poker site. I also think it makes sense to charge a small point fee to build an insurance fund. Other than that, I'm just waiting to see what you come up with.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12