Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Spam Manager Apply Here (Step 1)

Step 1, apply to be a spam manager.

Step 2, the PokerOwned users will vote on who they think wouldn't abuse this and would make a good manager.

So, I can set it up where I can allow other users to "manage spam"

That is, I can make it so they can give infractions to people, JUST warnings etc.

They can also delete threads \ posts

Now, before you say ME ME ME ME.. I am still debating the need for this. I can see some abuse going on here as well, so I need to be very careful who I allow and if I allow this.

Apply Now
    Last edited by Zab; 08-16-2012 at 10:50 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

1st
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

me me me
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned God
    I think I would be good for this. I used to be a mod and since I don't see that happening again I would like to do something else to help the forum.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Master
    Prob not ur first choice, but I would do it, goochy is right we need it.

<---------no questions

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I apply just for the threads Im dealing... Hate searching through and trying to find something and seeing 10+ posts dealing nothing with the thread, esp when Im dealing with other users money ect.

** I can go through threads and clean it up, but cant do it daily, unless its the threads Im involved in **

Thanks

i think rocket woild be good at that too and fair , and not just delete and ban posts for no reasson tho,,, since he said he wa nts to do it ..

Zab
    I would want people who read the forums. You don't have to go through every single thread.. But.. If I had enough GOOD people, it would get cleaned up pretty quick
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    I apply just for the threads Im dealing... Hate searching through and trying to find something and seeing 10+ posts dealing nothing with the thread, esp when Im dealing with other users money ect.

** I can go through threads and clean it up, but cant do it daily, unless its the threads Im involved in **

Thanks
    Its just annoying trying to search for a post dealing with a username ect for someone I need to send a percentage too and checking in the morning and see 10+ posts saying 5 words dealing with nothing that involves it.

I understand your worried about it and ppl using powers ect but I think honestly it would create more of a discussion on the forums rather than people saying crap just for there 5 points in main threads since there clicking on the recent ones.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast