Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64045.23

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I would want people who read the forums. You don't have to go through every single thread.. But.. If I had enough GOOD people, it would get cleaned up pretty quick
    This is why I think I would be good for this. Almost every time someone makes a thread or reply's in one I click on it just to see what it is about.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I would want people who read the forums. You don't have to go through every single thread.. But.. If I had enough GOOD people, it would get cleaned up pretty quick
    Personally I wanna do it because I never got to be hall monitor in school.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by janish View Post
    Personally I wanna do it because I never got to be hall monitor in school.
    I don't even think schools have hall monitors anymore.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    This is why I think I would be good for this. Almost every time someone makes a thread or reply's in one I click on it just to see what it is about.
    I think you would be good for this... If your going to dedicate someone or ppl to go through it needs to be someone that ACTUALLY is on everyday, participates in the forums and knows whats going on ect.

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I don't even think schools have hall monitors anymore.
    LET the youngster do it) he will make a goood hall monitor tho) and has the pateince for it too i think>>

I throw my hat in the ring. rocket, customs, even a mod
    not a bad pick either

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I dont care who does it honestly it just needs to be done.

If not I would like the power to at least go through the threads Im dealing with money/other users to go get rid of all the nonsense on a daily basis that gets posted.

Ill even go through threads during the weekends and week nights (if Im not busy) and delete random crap. I think it would be a huge improvement for the forum and discussion.

98% of the problem is users get on and the first thing they do is go from top to bottom recent threads and post random crap saying nothing that deals with what is going on everyday. It floods main threads and makes threads die or become unreadable because of all the crap.

Of course you cant stop it all and of course giving out powers like this might cause other issues but ME PERSONALLY would like to have something and Im sure other users dealing with my threads would like it as well. Its a pain checking every morning/afternoon ect and seeing countless posts not dealing with topic.

*** If this cant be done maybe just give me a close thread option so I can simply close a thread down once everything has been handled so two days from now users cant post in something that I sold action for tonight when everything has already been handled**

Thanks ZAB

PokerOwned God
    ^^ good point on the close thread options^^

There comes a point when talking about something like the London Olympics is cool ... then weeks after its done any new post in there would be pointless.

selling stuff ... birthday wishes ... at some point these need to be closed

I would do this as im almost always here going thru post. so i will apply.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    Not applying, i just wanted to let u know I like the Idea! Keepin this site on the up and up! I LIKE IT!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast