Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

View Poll Results: Should lilg get partial b2b?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 11.36%
  • no

39 88.64%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    NO,he still lost sorry lilg
    win if yu can but always play fair

Banned
    lol, fact is it is a back to back, it's almost like saying you should get it for having aces cracked by 2/7 on the last hand. Good show though, you played well. Now just go and do it back to back this time, gl.

Ok lets get this on record now. THis bad fold he is talking about is when he had K9 and other 2 went all in on flop and lilg folded his K9, He had no pair and no draw, Out of the other 2, 1 had AQ, Other had flush draw. 9 came on turn and would have gave lilg the win. And this is what he is calling a bad fold. So everyone knows for future lilg considers folding K9 on flop with no draw and no pair a bad fold.

And anyways this has been discussed before, And an agreement was made before that in order to win the Back2Back prize you have to come 1st in 2 tourneys in a row. If there were 10 sneaks in the tourney and they all finished 1-10 and lilg finished 11th would you think he deserved B2B then. Because in essence its the same question.

Banned
    Nope.. sneaks are part of the game here...besides he doesnt mind taking the points when the sneaks go bust...now he cant complain about losing to one heads up

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    no prawney that makes you sound stupid

Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    no prawney that makes you sound stupid
    So whats the diff between you finishing 2nd place with a sneak in 1st, and finishing 11th with sneaks in 1st-10th. Im sorry that your broke and in debt to like 5-6 people but this is not the right way to try and get people repayed.

B1B champ
    haha well when this was your "bad fold" lilg what Prawney described, then i just wonder who's the sneak or better donk here, isnt it you? and a NO cause it wouldn't be fair for all the others before..

PokerOwned Veteran
    nice try lilg.....but no

I agree with lilg. The sneak shouldn't have been in the tournament. Lilg knocked out over 25 players in the best night of his life. If Lilg doesn't deserve this prize pool, then I don't know who does. If lilg doesn't get awarded b2b, I probably won't play here again.
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

Banned
    you know that this will be a vote that wont benefit lilg because he is lilg but i really think that it is unfair and that if the sneaks cant win b2b they should be invisible the whole tourney, we all have different opions on this but i will that lilg should have gotten the back 2 back a sneak is a fraud and wasnt suppose to be in the tourey in the first place, if any of you had gotten beat like that you would feel robbed as well. a sneak is a fraud that shouldnt have been playing and sneaks take others out and donk out and give others chips oh well.to have a fair b2b there shouldnt be any sneaks to have it run proper when back2back was low there was only 1 to 3 sneaks in not liek the amount we have had since high b2b. i vote he should get something if not all of the b2b.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast