Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    As long as the buy-in is 500-1k and the ROI for each tournament is decent I'm in.
    i agree the 500-1k buyin is a great idea..but putting weight on the ROI in the client will be a hard request to ask for..lol

Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    Here's an idea. Instead of offering games in which the house gets rake and players have to pay, how bout the great RcktWrangler puts up a prize pool of his own gluttony of points as a gift back to a site that has helped him pocket well over $400 in Carbon winnings alone? Also, if you are underage Rckt, isn't it illegal for ZAB to allow you to play on this site at all anymore? It is. If only people knew what kind of jerk you have been to me in particular on NBRN, trying to get me banned for multi-accounting when you knew it wasn't my fault I had to make another account, it was the admin's failure to issue me a new password for my account that got hacked. They even blamed ZAB for it if you recall. $300 I lost because of you Rckt. You and Kerone getting paid every day Amazon bucks and Western Union cashouts one right after the other while all of those other players, me included, had to sit there and watch that crap while we got nothing? I proved that new players at NBRN were getting screwed out of their payouts so jerkwad mods like yourself could get paid off for every penny you made on the site. Kerone is in default of loans here just to prove my point further. You don't give a good crap about the other players on this site any more than you did on NBRN. No doubt, you probably figure you can take these games down yourself, get your points back anyway, and make the house some points as to keep ZAB quiet about your illegal activities playing poker underaged here and everywhere else you've been.
    This isn't a gambling site. Forums are 13+ which he is. If he wants to play poker on here for points that's his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i agree the 500-1k buyin is a great idea..but putting weight on the ROI in the client will be a hard request to ask for..lol
    I want something to win each tournament rather than having to wait an entire month for a prize. Things come up and what if someone doesn't play the required amount of games and then doesn't get anything in return.

Quicker ROI and count me in.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned God
    I am interested in learning more.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    Here's an idea. Instead of offering games in which the house gets rake and players have to pay, how bout the great RcktWrangler puts up a prize pool of his own gluttony of points as a gift back to a site that has helped him pocket well over $400 in Carbon winnings alone? Also, if you are underage Rckt, isn't it illegal for ZAB to allow you to play on this site at all anymore? It is. If only people knew what kind of jerk you have been to me in particular on NBRN, trying to get me banned for multi-accounting when you knew it wasn't my fault I had to make another account, it was the admin's failure to issue me a new password for my account that got hacked. They even blamed ZAB for it if you recall. $300 I lost because of you Rckt. You and Kerone getting paid every day Amazon bucks and Western Union cashouts one right after the other while all of those other players, me included, had to sit there and watch that crap while we got nothing? I proved that new players at NBRN were getting screwed out of their payouts so jerkwad mods like yourself could get paid off for every penny you made on the site. Kerone is in default of loans here just to prove my point further. You don't give a good crap about the other players on this site any more than you did on NBRN. No doubt, you probably figure you can take these games down yourself, get your points back anyway, and make the house some points as to keep ZAB quiet about your illegal activities playing poker underaged here and everywhere else you've been.
    Zab knows i'm underaged. I don't play Carbon anymore. At the time I told Mykel to ban you for multi accounting I did not know of the situation. Many people lost money on his site including me after I wasn't a mod. I was also not planning to play in my own league. the 10 rake is better than cookies 50 rake and it's mostly for insurance in the marketplace. And how do you know if I was going to add anything to the prizepool or not? In fact , I am.

#NiggasInParis

hell yea ROCK when yur going 2 start it. i am down dog

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMABOYZ420 View Post
    hell yea ROCK when yur going 2 start it. i am down dog
    Registration starts on January 29th and the league Starts on February 5th and runs to the 29th.

#NiggasInParis

Seasoned Veteran
    Sounds like fun I may be into it

PokerOwned God
    Just so everyone knows I will be adding 2500 points to the prizepool at the end of the month.

#NiggasInParis

well, it sounds good, as the prize for 1st sounds like it would be massive. glad ur not leaving

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast