Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Veteran
    very very nice idea really try it maybe

Moving this to a more appropriate sub-forum. Maybe here people will be able to suggest ideas without facing unnecessary ridicule.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    hes a tards player poof, needless to say this wont happen zab hates stars much as i do
    Why do you hate stars. More importantly, why do Zab hate stars?

Seasoned Veteran
    i want to play that miccro buy in turnaments but i dont have any money and i trie hard to make some from freerolls but i im unlucky please who have some money on pokerstars help me to bring my dream true.thanks to all.my pokerstars id is :fr3aky_07.if you want to make a transfer a little transfer i thank you from heart and i wish you god luck in games.FOR POKER!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    That's a good idea, despite the site already offer several freerolls, would be a great way to your initial bankroll the $ 10 do not give a good start, just a little help.

I think we have a pretty good setup now,of course i would like to see bigger prizes but the 1s now are ok.How about 1 tourny daily for a shitload of points like 1st place wins 1k points,u could do it in client...........

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Juicey Stakes Freeroll should be 50 points
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    So since you cant play more then 1 you want one big one or a winner takes all? lmfao Games go on all day and evening too so you are choosing not to play more then one. Yet you want to be greedy for the one taht you do play LMFAO Fkin hilarious!!
    Ya know you're just wanting to rag on someone and I happened to be in the way. Go f*ck yourself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123