Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64504.72

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    seeing this board made me drool. Zab this would be a great idea to bring back, just saying. Im going to start dreaming about 7 pointers now.

Forgive me if I am posting in the wrong area, but I am new to this site. I do like the overall idea however i am finding it a bit difficult to grasp the navigation and honestly am having a hard time understanding how to receive these points. again I am verry sorry if I have posted this in the wrong thread

PokerOwned Veteran RudyPlaysPoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t0k3nfr3nzy View Post
    Forgive me if I am posting in the wrong area, but I am new to this site. I do like the overall idea however i am finding it a bit difficult to grasp the navigation and honestly am having a hard time understanding how to receive these points. again I am verry sorry if I have posted this in the wrong thread
    if youre having trouble you can click TRADE CENTER at the top and then go to MENTORING and read the FAQs and get yourself a mentor for this site. it can be a bit confusing at times but it's worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by RudyPlaysPoker View Post
    if youre having trouble you can click TRADE CENTER at the top and then go to MENTORING and read the FAQs and get yourself a mentor for this site. it can be a bit confusing at times but it's worth the effort.
    Thank you very much for your advice. That may in fact be exactly what i will do.

Why 25? 50 is much better. Ive already did all the surveys, which are able in my country. That "decrease" would really su*k -.-.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thanks for the updates on the post and all of the hard work you put into this site!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234