Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I thought about releasing the password on facebook, which I might do...

But the users will have to come here ---------> then go there.. So how do I make that clear to them
    Big Ad on homepage?

PokerOwned Master
    if you do make it free then you will for sure get a lot more traffic, look at the bonus bonus bonus freeroll. thas gets 4000+ playing for $10. and people usually get the password for that on facebook.

PokerOwned Pro
    The problem I see with making sure someone has X amount of points before they can see the password is that some people, such as myself, rarely have points unless they are going after a specific tournament. I usually get just enough points to do the tourny, maybe an LLB, and that's it.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by matg281 View Post
    if you do make it free then you will for sure get a lot more traffic, look at the bonus bonus bonus freeroll. thas gets 4000+ playing for $10. and people usually get the password for that on facebook.
    Exactly!

I want to make it free, but then show these guys look: We have 11 tournaments a day, stick around..

So how do I get that message across is the question
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Experienced Member
    1.make a promotion page
    2.give alot of information about other freerolls going on with a link to this site
    3.have a big button saying "SHOW PASSWORD"
    4.use a script that locks the content (password) until they like and share your facebook page
    5.they have the password,know about pokerowned,and liked+shared the fanpage so you have more traffic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pronoob3555 View Post
    1.make a promotion page
    2.give alot of information about other freerolls going on with a link to this site
    4.use a script that locks the content (password) until they like and share your facebook page
    5.they have the password,know about pokerowned,and liked+shared the fanpage so you have more traffic
    +1 if this could work out.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by pronoob3555 View Post
    1.make a promotion page
    Ya those are good ideas.. Won't be something that will be ready tomorrow but I'll add those ideas to my list
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    We'd get a lot of spam (more than normal)
    Do it like another site does it where you have to meet some requirements to play in the freerolls. You have to get a certain amount of posts, lets say like 50. And you have to be active over month before you can play. Then you signup and the mods review the player and if so many of their posts are spam, they won't qualify. This might result in spam but once they know spam won't meet the requirment, they won't do it. I think you can get a lot of newbies from that to permanently join.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    great idea.. i only hope the the prizes will rise accordingly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12