Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

PokerOwned Position Available

This is the 2nd time I have opened this position up, I didn't advertise it the first time.. Dalsue ran it the first time but is now too busy with GetPaidTo.com

Description: Baby sitting the PokerOwned MANUAL tasks ( http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/pct.php ). That is, you take a look at all the offers that are available, you add new ones, take down old ones.. Change rates, find good offers

- Must be an active PokerOwned User
    - Must have good knowledge of offers and how to successfully convert them

This isn't as easy as it sounds. It could require as little as 15 mins of your time every couple days or more.. It's up to you how much time you want to put into and how many points you earn.

How many points will you earn? 10% of all offers completed in the PO Offerswall. So however much time you put into it, is what you will get out of it. To give you an idea, when Dalsue ran this he got anywhere from 25,000 - 40,000 points per month.

Let me know
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Pro
    Hey I think I would be good for this I am known around here for big conversions and mentoring

I also have free time now that I am on break and I could sink at least a couple hours a day into this if not more

Also even during the school year I an put in atleast 1 hour a day
    Last edited by pokerbrat12; 05-31-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Yeah I apply, still need a better explanation of how this works, are you saying I add working offers from any wall? I can do this easy.
    Rev. Christopher "The Dude" ****
    Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

-- W. L. Bateman (<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

I would definitely be interested in this. I have loads and loads of free time right now to sit on my butt as well.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 05-31-2013 at 08:54 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ill do it for you zab. ive spent countless hours in the offers and know a lot that work and dont. and know that effort should be a big part of how much you get out of it.

Survey Master
    Please note to those applying, to get these offers STARTED can take a few hours of your time for a few days. Then after everything is set up, 15-20 minutes every 1-2 days of maintenance will most likely be required. If you go inactive from time to time, this position is not for you.

im interested
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 05-31-2013 at 09:35 PM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Zab
    Dalsue will be interviewing \ training

I am going to be REALLY cautious who I pick ..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    Dalsue was great and very involved... just sayin..

PokerOwned Master
    I'm interested as well. Classes are now over so I have alot more free time finally. I've tried designing my own offerwall sites before as well. Let me know!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast