Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64492.32

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Private
    thats bs, they shouldnt be givin out passwords to other forums

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah thats what happens when there is players who just want to ruin other forums games.. Sucks that this is happening considering the work some people on this forum go through just to get the password, and than to see people are getting the password who put no effort what so ever.. Need to get to the bottom of it and just get rid of the ones suspicious that might be giving the password out. Hope this doesn't happen again .. Good luck to everyone on the felt and off the felt

Zab
    Theres a chance we might have to break from FreeRollChamps and go off on our own again.

I'll try to get at least 1 FTP freeroll per day + the homegame.

Not sure if this is going to work out, there's a few issues (leaked pws being one)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by IM_BET View Post
    Yeah thats what happens when there is players who just want to ruin other forums games.. Sucks that this is happening considering the work some people on this forum go through just to get the password, and than to see people are getting the password who put no effort what so ever.. Need to get to the bottom of it and just get rid of the ones suspicious that might be giving the password out. Hope this doesn't happen again .. Good luck to everyone on the felt and off the felt
    that would be great

Zab
    I think I might change the FTP to 1 min for PW release

Be on your toes!!
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

well I WOULDNT miss the fr eroll champs people, and i wouldnt mind if we just had the one FT frererolll and the one UB frerollll again,, AP or UB, and tilt,,, and i like our people better anyways too, TY ZAB< for considiering it. i really didnt likee freroll champ, and never wanted to play with them before either.

Zab
    The thing that made it good with FRC was it made it so I broke even every day at least.

With just 1 FTP per day, not sure I will, but hopefully I can come close

My thoughts are FTP on the weekdays, UB\AP on weekends.. There is significantly less traffic on weekends.

Seasoned Veteran
    No please i like the schedule you have now for UB/AP! Keep it like this please! As regards to the 2 minutes i think it is perfect as well!

Zab
    Id love to keep it like it is, but if we're on our own again, I can't afford to do 4 freerolls per day and only have 10 people sign up for them.

4 freerolls per day = $100

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabulus32 View Post
    Id love to keep it like it is, but if we're on our own again, I can't afford to do 4 freerolls per day and only have 10 people sign up for them.

4 freerolls per day = $100
    Yeah i know what you mean.. I hear ya.. Money doesnt get shi*** out lol.. Its cool as long as we get some action on the Cereus network im happy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast