Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Everything that helps on this will be great...

I love the concept of this idea... however putting it into play may prove to be a pain in the @$$... I also believe you should have people on a 14 day (at least) probation period when signing up as so they can not access the marketplace nor tempt people to make loans, etc... This should weedle out the dupe accounts (multi-users) unless they are really intent on screwing people.
    Patience is a virtue!

PokerOwned God
    I guess there is already a period of time where these places are not usable by newbies.
    But this helps only a little.
    I have cirrently 2 long time members who donīt pay back the loans I gave them.

isnt part of the success of this forum the fact that the tasks and surveys all get hits. So if people are just loaning points then that activity is being ignored or receiving reduced activity. Seems detrimental to the forum. I would still just abolish the practice of loaning points altogether!

yea I could use insurance, i have a loan that smittyz defaulted on and lilg owes me 5k that i loaned him int he marketplace which idk when ill get but its better be soon

What is the Debt Collector when soem1 defaults on a loan? I clicked it thinking I would get my poitns back but nothing happened? Let me know Thansk

Abolish point loans!!!!!!!!!!!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by moemtg View Post
    I love the concept of this idea... however putting it into play may prove to be a pain in the @$$... I also believe you should have people on a 14 day (at least) probation period when signing up as so they can not access the marketplace nor tempt people to make loans, etc... This should weedle out the dupe accounts (multi-users) unless they are really intent on screwing people.
    New members cannot use trade center
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    What is the Debt Collector when soem1 defaults on a loan? I clicked it thinking I would get my poitns back but nothing happened? Let me know Thansk

Yes click it, then it tells you if they have any points to deduct.. Then you can deduct them
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    zab is there a securety that u cant reedem points if u have a loan open cause that should be i mean if someone loan 2000 points and another 700 in market they can reedem and run?? thatsy y u should not be able to reedem while u have loan open

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast