Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar

PokerHost instead of Carbon

With redeems no longer being able to be done via Carbon through PO, i think it'd be good for PO to cancel their skin and get with pokerhost. They still allow p2p transfers between players and IMO merge has the best software there is. BCP/ACR has been plagued with issues lately and we wont even start with lock/juicy. Leaving pretty much bovada and carbon. I think PO can generate more play on PH due to the ability to do p2p transfers and seems like that'd enable them to be able to do redeems here on PO still. So, ZAB, what do ya think?
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

ppokerhost allow us players?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

we have asked zab many times for some pokerhost games,, and so far he hasnt wanted to have them yet doc.. maybe now he can try a few tho, be good.. they do alllow p2p stilll, and they also have WU cashout,,, but there is a bigg playthru on p2p funds,, i think it maybe 100 player points per doolar,, so i f u recieved 5 dolalrs, there woild be 500 points playthru on that before it be free... i,m not positive but i,m pretty sure its like that. STILL,,, is bettter than having NO p2p at all tho, like on carbon,, and we couild trade funds there! so i agree be GOOD to have a few games there tooo, instead of the lock/ juicy for sure...... and they have very good live supooort at PHOST also..

yessir. same network as carbon/aced. just with p2p transfers. Merge is looking like it will be the best network for US players. No crashes multiple times a day and your money isnt 'lock'ed up with a drowning company
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    f no carbon rocks way more traffic hell with poker host one the weakest sites ever created not down for that in anyway site blows

if there is a play through to receive p2p funds then that isn't really p2p... Its more like trying to earn a bonus...that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Play through to receive funds that you traded for? most people buying poker funds don't have money to play through.

what are u talking bout?? its a merge site also and they have all the same tablles and tourneys that carbon has too.. i have been playing same tourneys there, thru pokerhost lately,, so not sure what u mean here.

Im pretty sure why he hasnt done it already is because they dont have a coupon system.

Yeah, i thought you can play the same games as people on carbon, just different skin? @ddavey, i think most sites with p2p have play through requirements, or no? idk i just dont want to go through the hassle of trying to deposit somewhere. I've tried a greendot on carbon and didnt work, and my bank wont allow me to deposit anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    if there is a play through to receive p2p funds then that isn't really p2p... Its more like trying to earn a bonus...that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Play through to receive funds that you traded for? most people buying poker funds don't have money to play through.
    NO LOL u get ur transfered funds right away davey to play with.. its instant....... is jsut if u win more,,, lets say ,, by pl aying with that,, only the 5 u recieved in transfer has the playthru on i t tho....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast