Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PO Freeroll Payout Structure

I would like to see maybe 12-15 places paid in the last two Carbon freerolls rather than 10. I think that the bubbles take too long in these freerolls and that by this point, stacks are so short that it's almost a crap shoot if you're not a chip leader.

The fairly turbo structure and the any-two-card players early already favors more tight aggro. players. The structure just adds to it and doesn't allow for play to open up, especially in the mid-stages of the tournament.

What do you guys think?

Clarification: I'm not requesting a $$ change, just for the $$ to be pushed a few spots lower.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea I agree once u get down to 20 or so people its just shove with any descent hand!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think final table pay out is fine. It's hard to find a tourney that pays much more than 12% of total players and the PO tournaments payout about 14.5% total players on average. So your chances of being ITM in a PO tournament are already higher than a regular tournament.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Any legit tourneys pay out top 10 or 15 percent, TOPS. We are way above that, You need to get better and then paying 10 is too many.

Quote Originally Posted by Infector101 View Post
    I think final table pay out is fine. It's hard to find a tourney that pays much more than 12% of total players and the PO tournaments payout about 14.5% total players on average. So your chances of being ITM in a PO tournament are already higher than a regular tournament.
    I agree its already paying more than 10% of the players, 8 min levels and 2000 starting chips is a very good imo

Banned
    I would like to see 9 paid =]

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    I would like to see 9 paid =]
    Oh now there is an idea, wonder how everyone would like that. How about only 7 paid, then we would be around the 10% mark
    Last edited by decssiz; 04-23-2013 at 04:47 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    7-10 sounds just about right to me. i dont see any value in less than that or certainly not more than that unless reg's start breaking the 100-125 entry marks and even then 10 is legit.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think it alright the way it is...........................
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

I think if 60 people opt in then 60 places should pay out....lmao jk....I think the structure is fine...wish blinds were a little slower but they are set that way to end before the next tourney starts...so no need for change

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast