Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Occupy the AM

PokerOwned Master

come on zab

hey zab so how bout some early morn action maybe a fr or some cheaper sngs in the client maybe some small hourly sngs

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    IF we can get the #s, I can add the game
    Occupy the AM !!! to get the numbers, USA got to be able to play ( dammit got to "accommodate" those NOOBS !!) So please setup an AM tourney on Juicy or Carbon .. I suggest a 10 am tourney

PokerOwned God
    LOL! I hate waiting too, but I don't really think protesting will make much of a difference. Maybe if it were like thousands of us. LOL!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'd definitely play an AM tourney on pokerstars. I usually play from the time I wake up until I fall asleep at night.

i get there isnt alot that has opted in for this schedule change.....but what the point of the morning game isnt so much for the cash....its to get the more core active players a chance to play....when you have a store that says open 24-7 but can only buy a product btw the hrs or x-x that limits the activity/ revenue etc....you wanna maximize the profits of the players that are lingering around...if there was an incentive to stay on it would draw more people,....or even no cash value....25 pts buy in....top 5 get a po ticket or soemthing for another game.....theres many ways around not spending money and "truely taking care of the people who make the site go round"

I would definitely play an earlier tourney whether it be on Carbon, Black Chip, or Juicy. How about everyone that would play post on this thread so admin can get a estimated head count. I believe a lot of players will show up, especially east coast US players and European members. Occupy the AM

Just another thought, a morning game would probably be more popular if it was No Limit Holdem but I would love to see HORSE, stud, or some other variation that hasn't made it in the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Just another thought, a morning game would probably be more popular if it was No Limit Holdem but I would love to see HORSE, stud, or some other variation that hasn't made it in the lineup.
    i agreee....would love me a mix game in the mornings

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i wouldnt mind an earlier game also!! and a mixed game would be cool too! how about some horse???

I'd love a horse game, but not in the am, cause I can't even wake up for the first Carbon game!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast