Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: now recruiting

Elite PokerOwned Member

now recruiting

in spirit of the future league games, i have decided to be prepared for these events.. i am offering a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to team up with the greatest player on this site.. that right there offers a hughe advantage to anybody who seriously wants to win this league.

i am taking applications

state why i should pick you?

your poker accomplishments?

what you can offer my team?

also as a bonus for joining the team i have created cool avatars for everybody to wear.

team turk.jpg

thank you for all whom apply, i will let everybody know the team on sunday night
    Last edited by lilturkgirl; 01-11-2013 at 12:24 AM.

ill join your team pick me im a winning player.

ive won 500 bucks in the past two months on merge. im a grinder. my screename on merge is ohio1984. ive played you before . i know you are a good player.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Good luck to whoever is picked and how much money you win doesnt mean shit this is a team game and individual accolades mean nothing.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i want to say thank you to all that apply to team turk..

i will let everybody know who i have chosen for the team on sunday night

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    Good luck to whoever is picked and how much money you win doesnt mean shit this is a team game and individual accolades mean nothing.
    she asked "your poker accomplishments?" im not trying to brag only stating the facts.500 bucks aint much but im no donkey of a player thats all.

i am offering a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to team up with the greatest player on this site..ROTFLMAO.....Far from it but its good you think highly of yourself.....I will be running my own team so best of luck to you when leauges start.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    i am offering a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to team up with the greatest player on this site..ROTFLMAO.....Far from it but its good you think highly of yourself.....I will be running my own team so best of luck to you when leauges start.
    who are you?

who am I lol....I have been around a while....I am a MOD actually....You do play well I wont take that from you I just thought that line was hilarious....I am yodaofpoker at the tables

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    who am I lol....I have been around a while....I am a MOD actually....You do play well I wont take that from you I just thought that line was hilarious....I am yodaofpoker at the tables
    oh ok i know that screen name.. i have some notes on you, your basically a beginner..

if you ever want any tips, or advice dont be afraid to ask.. gl with ur lil underdog team ill be rooting for u

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast