Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64037.88

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: now recruiting

roflmao.....I barely get to play compared to most of you degens and have won $100 more than you on here probably playing half the amount of tournies....Also I am up about 20K in online poker....I definatly dont want any tips

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    roflmao.....I barely get to play compared to most of you degens and have won $100 more than you on here probably playing half the amount of tournies....Also I am up about 20K in online poker....I definatly dont want any tips
    lol now thats halarious, you have a great sense of humor... be nice now since your a powerful mod

hope you enjoy your 20k playchip tournament u won, leave this league to the real players

gl at the tables , and my offer still stands.

you can always look up two of the sites....ddavey25 and davey25 fulltilt and pokerstars....that doesnt count what I have won on doyles room and bet online.....I wouldnt lie I am up about 20k online....never play with play chips its not real poker....like I said your a good player just not the best on this site...I dont think I am the best on the site and I am up a lot...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    theirs a big difference in prizes won, and net profit.. im trying to figure out how u cashed out a 20k check on a total of 2k+ won in profit? lol thats all ur winnings/...

lol wrong....it doesnt track cash games or sngs on officialpokerrankings if that is where your looking me up at....or sharkscope doesnt show mtts....it wasnt a 20k check....it was a couple grand every cashout between the four different sites...cashed out about 12k just on fulltilt

PokerOwned Pro
    i wish i could but i stink at online rng poker and besides i have to scrounge for points

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    lol wrong....it doesnt track cash games or sngs on officialpokerrankings if that is where your looking me up at....or sharkscope doesnt show mtts....it wasnt a 20k check....it was a couple grand every cashout between the four different sites...cashed out about 12k just on fulltilt
    according to the cash games your down negative $43 on fulltilt?

thats definatly wrong dont know where you are using your poker ranking sites at but they are way off....like i said though your a good player i wont take that from you at all....but I am not in here to argue with you over facts....I know what I have won and cashed out online...wether or not people have a hard time swallowing it or looking it up on the right sites to know the truth...They can sit and believe what they want....Best of luck to you and my league team will definatly be a good one also cant wait to compete.

PokerOwned God
    @ ddavey: You can?t discuss this with the by faaaarrrr best poker player here on this site
    Just learn from the god of Poker

TON is Gone.
    Trollieist Troll that ever Trolled.

I'll admit that I got roped into her (?) little false polemic. When I started watching her performance in the freerolls It soon became clear that her claims of poker skill riches were not but fools gold . Slightly above average at best, thats what she is.

This whole position she is taking? It is a willfull attempt to incite replies like those in this thread, just as in her "quest" thread. Nothing more.

It's brilliant really.... she knows that as poker players, we are by nature very competative. The more people she has gunning for her in tourny's the more people who will play slightly tilted when playing hands against her in game (I've watched you guys doing that too lol).

I won't raise to the bait agian.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast