Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

New Upgrade - PokerOwned Mentoring -

Now Live: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/mentors.php

First off.. USE THE POP UP PRIVATE CHAT SYSTEM LOCATED IN THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF THIS SITE. Find the mentor you want, contact him there. I can't stress enough how important it is that you use this. It will make your life so much easier when trying to mentor people.

What is this?

New users (or even users that are having a hard time earning points) can find PokerOwned Mentors. Mentors are people who seasoned in earning points, they know what it takes, how to clear cookies and which offers to try. They are willing to share their knowledge with others.... for a price.

How does the process work?

Here's how it works.

Users can visit the PokerOwned Mentoring page. From there, you will see a list of Mentors that are currently online. You can also see their feedback rating AND you can see the amount of points they have earned for other members.

1) Find someone that you wish to mentor you
    2) Click Choose Mentor
    3) The mentor will get a notice (Also, you should message them via the pop up message system at the bottom of the site), the mentor will then put in his terms to mentor you, you can then accept or deny them

What does the mentor get? What's the "price"

When you pick a mentor, then he gives you his terms.

He will set the % of points earned and duration (hours) it lasts for.

For example, if you choose me as your mentor, I might say.. Yup, I'll mentor you, however, here are my terms:

30% and 4 Hours. This means for the next 4 hours, I get 30% of ANY points earned by you.

You can accept or decline.

How does one become a mentor?

You have to ask Zab. You need to be someone who has been on the site for awhile and has no problem earning points.

I am a Mentor, but why can't I see other Mentors?

You are either a Mentor or someone who needs one. You can't be both
    Last edited by Zab; 08-03-2012 at 06:29 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    What no comments
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    wow...just saw this thread zab...i think that's a great idea for the site, especially for people who have trouble getting offers to convert =) great job!

Once again Zab amazing upgrade. You are doing such a good job here. There are a few people I can think of right away that would be great mentors. Don't be shy everyone sign up to be a mentor or to be mentored this is a great thing

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Once again Zab amazing upgrade. You are doing such a good job here. There are a few people I can think of right away that would be great mentors. Don't be shy everyone sign up to be a mentor or to be mentored this is a great thing
    It's mostly about who can teach who how to earn points. It's very beneficial for the person teaching. Hell it could be as much as this is what you do.. Clear Cookies, answer questions as best as possible, finish the survey etc.. etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    It's mostly about who can teach who how to earn points. It's very beneficial for the person teaching. Hell it could be as much as this is what you do.. Clear Cookies, answer questions as best as possible, finish the survey etc.. etc..
    Has anyone signed up to be a mentor yet and where would they do that if they are interested?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Has anyone signed up to be a mentor yet and where would they do that if they are interested?
    In the faq upgrade isn't fully done yet.. working out the kinks as we speak

PokerOwned God
    nice upgrade I guess, will help nebies for sure...

Zab

Solid upgrade Zab! I would be interested in becoming a mentor as I feel like I am a successful surveyor on the site. Can we make this happen?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast