Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    This is gonna be fun, i'm in Let's hope I have a good week.
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    1 game a day (In the current setting) wouldn't be good unless you played against the person you were seeded against.

I went with 2 games played beats 1 games played to try and prevent people from placing really high then not playing anymore during the day. I might change this to 1 game though, we'll see how it goes.

I guess it depends.. I think most people play 1-2 games a day
    ya with my job and kids would it be worth it to me only being able to play 2 games max a day maybe 3? does it only matter if i play against who im seeded against not the amount of games

zab ur idea is almost like mine....im just looking into after games....like winner gets trophy/badge/ etc then idk is invited to other games....also I would like to see a bounty on each mod everytime they play in a po game..besides the reg 2 bountys that are put on players

** Note ** This isn't live yet. We'll do a week of testing making sure everything works, then go live next week. You should be able to buy into next weeks event soon.

What is this?

I am sure you have all seen March Madness, and the "brackets". This is essentially just like that!! Each week, those people who 'opt in' will be seeded 1-64 depending on their PLAYER RATING SCORE from the previous week. The best rating will be seeded #1, the worst #64 (So 1 will play against 64 and so on).

*** As more people opt in AND your ratings scores change, the seedings will change constantly until Tuesday night at 00:01 the seedings will then be locked into place ***

How do I opt in?

From Tuesday - the following Monday the FIRST 64 people who pay 100 points will be entered into the tournament

Can I opt out once I opt in?

No, because we are seeding people constantly. Once you opt in, you are in it for the week

What do you mean I play against someone each day? What day does it start?

Round 1 is Tuesday (all 64 players are alive)
    Round 2 is Wednesday (32 players left)
    Round 3 is Thursday (16 players left)
    Round 4 is Friday (8 players left)
    Round 5 is Saturday (4 players left)
    Round 6 is Sunday (Championship game against 2 players)

You will be seeded against ONE PERSON every day that you are still alive. The way we determine a winner is as follows in THIS ORDER:

1. First match both people play AGAINST each other. (Carbon, Juicy or Lock)
    2. Entire days player rating (Must have at least 2 games. Someone with a lower score that played 2 games would beat a guy who only played in 1)
    3. If neither player played, the current weeks player rating
    4. If neither player played this week, coin flip

For example: If I was playing against Prawney, I played the 1:00 and he didn't play. Nothing happens yet.. We BOTH played in the 4:00 Carbon, whoever outlasted the other would advanced.

If NEITHER one of us played the same tournaments together, then we go to #2, #3 then last #4

What if 64 people don't sign up each week?

Then we will give byes to the top seeds. If only 60 people sign up, then the top 4 seeds will be given byes to the next round.

How much can I win?

1st place: 50% of the prize pool
    2nd: 25% of the prize pool
    3rd & 4th: 12.5% of the prize pool

What about a progressive prize pool, any chance for that or other ways to win?

• Yup.. I plan on eventually adding a back2back progressive prize pool.
    • I also will likely do a 'low rollers' bracket, which will probably be a 25 point buy in. Perhaps even multiple ones of these where you could sign up in as many games as you want (So if we fill up the first one, then we'd do another and another and another)
    • I also am considering the option down the road to "Fill out your brackets" where people could bet on who will advance, just like normal march madness brackets!
    I am in. Seems like it will be a hot upgrade, and being exclusive to 64 members will definitely fill quickly. Good luck to everyone playing!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    really liking the idea, yea more rounds brackets would be even better

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by NSS1995 View Post
    really liking the idea, yea more rounds brackets would be even better
    If there's enough interest, we'll just roll them over and make more and more brackets
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

If there's enough interest, we'll just roll them over and make more and more brackets
    We need a 512 man bracket

Seasoned Veteran
    Dang- I wish this fit into my schedule.. i can really only play 1 or two a day... =/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I missed the sign up for this week I guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    need 16 more players to get it going for this week!! come on players get in on the action!!!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast