Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I mean what if you have the points to pay promotions but havent done a survey in a while. Like if someone just keeps winning points in the client without doing a survey,
    Nope This promo is 100% geared towards doing surveys.. I didn't include a points buyin, or a way to "Buy raffle tickets"

Maybe I could though, not sure if people would buy any
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

sounds like a fun idea but do u ha ve to b e able to find surveys,, say,, over a certain amount of points to participate in this then?? like if u onlly get videos to work,, or soemthin small for like 40 points?? then u wont be in it???? just ownderin,, casue a lot of us here, cant find bigger stuff to do anymore tho,,,, if we arent new here but alll newwww ways are cooool tho

Zab
    How do I get raffle tickets?
    Every single time you do a survey, you will get a % of all the raffle tickets (Explained further). Basically if ANY points were deducted from you for promotions, you get +1 towards the raffle promotion. If you did a video that is less than 10 points, then you don't get the +1
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Nope This promo is 100% geared towards doing surveys.. I didn't include a points buyin, or a way to "Buy raffle tickets"

Maybe I could though, not sure if people would buy any
    I would because I can't do survey's. I tried when I first started here and after the 10th time of spending 10 minutes filling put stuff I was greeted with " sorry but we don't have any survey's that you qualify for". So I haven't done any since.
    It also would depend on how much points for a raffle ticket.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i just did two surveys BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! i just got myself sum raffle ticketssssss wooooo
    slightly excited and i dont even understand whats goin on!! how do u do the coin flip thing???

PokerOwned God
    sounds ok to me, i dont do many surveys but i guess i can do a few for a 5 raffle..it woul be nice if you could buy tickets with pts as well

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by dazdudley View Post
    i just did two surveys BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! i just got myself sum raffle ticketssssss wooooo
    slightly excited and i dont even understand whats goin on!! how do u do the coin flip thing???
    You get seeded like march madness basketball

You basically play against someone each round 1v1

50\50 chance to advance

Elite PokerOwned Member
    And points taken away from all the big pots you won off the noobs in the client? Once you leave the client you lose a % of those points, so would this be a way to generate raffle spots as well? Cool upgrade by the way!

This sounds like fun, another good promo: ) So how do you place the seats? Is it just random who is faced off against one another to start the first coin flip?

PokerOwned God
    looks like a good idea ... I see quite a few people are trying it

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast