Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    This might earn "dumbest question ever" but heck, I'm willing : If someone wins the daily raffle, how does one claim it?

PokerOwned Pro
    I really don't understand this. If you fill out a survey though a certain provider then you get an entry into the raffle? More for every survey filled out? Well i fill out surveys all the time and not only do not get credited for em but dont get into the raffle. Bummer

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by EatnCreepios View Post
    I really don't understand this. If you fill out a survey though a certain provider then you get an entry into the raffle? More for every survey filled out? Well i fill out surveys all the time and not only do not get credited for em but dont get into the raffle. Bummer
    This whole system is being redone next week, so disregard everything
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by EatnCreepios View Post
    haha well if u dont get credited then u aint completed the offer (according to the system) so thats why u never get entries to the raffle, but like zab says disregaurd it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    dont matter what u do its all rigged up same people win

Experienced Member
    The daily raffle is sooooooo totally rigged. lulabell winning twice in a week and now kakapu or whatever. Also mods should be eliminated from the drawing for the appearance of fairness. I keep seeing people with WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more surveys done in that day getting matched against themselves over and over and getting eliminated time and time again. Totally unfair is the way I see it as each survey done should count as a real entry against someone else. Too fkn bad if you only did 4 surveys and someone else did 25 that day. The person doing the 25 that day should have a ridiculously good chance of winning if each entry in the raffle had to be matched against someone OTHER THAN THE SAME DAMN PLAYER!

Quote Originally Posted by USukAtPoker View Post
    I keep seeing people with WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more surveys done in that day getting matched against themselves over and over and getting eliminated time and time again. Totally unfair is the way I see it as each survey done should count as a real entry against someone else. Too fkn bad if you only did 4 surveys and someone else did 25 that day. The person doing the 25 that day should have a ridiculously good chance of winning if each entry in the raffle had to be matched against someone OTHER THAN THE SAME DAMN PLAYER!
    Wouldn't that truly be "rigged" if it was done this way?

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Where did my 3rd entry go? When I looked at the raffle earlier it said I have 3 entries, but looking at the results my name is in the 1st round twice. (lost both..lol)

PokerOwned God
    Noticed I won when I did the Netflix signup. Think that is why i won, very cool though. Hard to win, coin flips but is exciting.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    How often do people not notice they've won and not claim the prize?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast