Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

New Upgrade - Mods Cancel LLBs -

Sometimes people enter into LLBs and forget to play in the tournament or something wrong just happens.

LLBs are BINDING, however, we are giving the mods discretion to cancel them that are in progress. Usually we will do this one time per user.

We always say, join the game FIRST then enter into LLBs.

Regardless, mods have the ability to cancel LLBs IN PROGRESS ONLY now.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Ok got it Zab

i like tis idea it wuill stop the bitching abotu people missing the MTTs...then waiting there moneyback

thats fair i like the idear

PokerOwned Veteran
    This will Actually work great. i actually think every one should get there points back unless there caught doing it because there opponent has a ton of chips or they are trying to work the system..
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

that should mean no late reg for any1....b.;c what if some1 doubles up or kos like 4 people first hand? personallly dont think they late reg should be allowed during llbs.....b.c again whatt if...lets say..you steo..u late reg all the time...and i know its not directed 2 u but dont reg b.c llb kos 4 people 1 shot....same thing.....

giving points back with a late reg rule is a setup for disaster and alot of complaints.....really think about it....

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Sounds like avery fair system that allows for simple mistakes or oversights.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    that should mean no late reg for any1....b.;c what if some1 doubles up or kos like 4 people first hand? personallly dont think they late reg should be allowed during llbs.....b.c again whatt if...lets say..you steo..u late reg all the time...and i know its not directed 2 u but dont reg b.c llb kos 4 people 1 shot....same thing.....

giving points back with a late reg rule is a setup for disaster and alot of complaints.....really think about it....
    Since this will be a one time only thing per user...I don't think that the late registration thing will be an issue...

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post

Each user will have like 1 time when we do this for them. Like we could have used it for u when it happened to you 1-2 weeks ago. Its not a thing that is gonna happen every tourney. Chances are we use this feature like 1-2 times a month total.

PokerOwned Pro
    I think this is good for the idiots who do it but not fair for people who do join because then you only get your points back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast