Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64045.23

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    I wish we had golden bubble boy award. I love that I get 50 points but I want MORE!!!!

At least bubble boy almost made it to final table, much more of a reward-able accomplishment. I hope I never get this award.
    Wow 11 seater tables? Never knew they had those!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Does this still work? And how do they track each tournament? Does anyone know if it works with all tournaments Carbon, Black Chip etc...

PokerOwned Pro
    Hahaha I like this a lot.

PokerOwned Pro
    Does this apply to ALL of the PO freerolls or just the carbon tournaments?

Seasoned Veteran
    golden donkey more like stupid fish

i set out last month to take the duck outta winning it and to my positive play I did what I planned on that was to take the golden donkey award.i got 16 loses and duck got 14 it cost me more points than I won so ill play normal this month without the first golden donkey loss.i have put up a bet of 200 points with roopster ,that I will not get a loss in that.that could be hard to do,but I think I can do it.Say bye to that 200 points Roopster....lol

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

I saw someone talking about this backhandedly negative towards the people on the list. I would like to put it in perspective.

Someone would have to play ~2,222 more games and only get 14 more Golden Donkey awards to equal myself. They Golden Donk 3% of their games, my % is 1.86 in over twice as many games. In other words, they are on a pace to have 120+ Golden Donks by the time they have played 3700+ games (as many total games I have played). And in those additional 2222 games, I'll only have about 40-45 more.

Moral of the story: People should think before they speak.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I saw someone talking about this backhandedly negative towards the people on the list. I would like to put it in perspective.

Someone would have to play ~2,222 more games and only get 14 more Golden Donkey awards to equal myself. They Golden Donk 3% of their games, my % is 1.86 in over twice as many games. In other words, they are on a pace to have 120+ Golden Donks by the time they have played 3700+ games (as many total games I have played). And in those additional 2222 games, I'll only have about 40-45 more.

Moral of the story: People should think before they speak.

*should* implies an ability to do so. Many lack such.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567