Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

New Upgrade - CLEAN UP THE MARKETPLACE -

Now when you create a marketplace item, you have the option if someone owes you points:

Does someone owe you points?
    Who owes you points?

Required only if you tick that somebody owes you points

What this means is, if this is a MARKER or a way to remember that someone owes you points, USE THIS FEATURE.

This means that only YOU and the other person will be able to see this marketplace item. NO ONE ELSE.

So this will eliminate all the spam.

Personal marketplace markers will now show up in RED (So you know you did it right) and they don't expire

***** You have 1 week to clean up your personal Marketplace Loans then I will delete ones that are spamming it up *****
    Last edited by Zab; 11-28-2011 at 10:15 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    nice Zab! been waiting for this!

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    I'm guessing when you implement who owes you points on the marketplace you need their EXACT name correct? you should make it like when you inbox someone a list of members comes down.

#NiggasInParis

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I'm guessing when you implement who owes you points on the marketplace you need their EXACT name correct? you should make it like when you inbox someone a list of members comes down.
    Yes you need their exact name
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned God
    you should add the dropdown list once you start typing the name , kind of like when you inbox someone. then it is easier to know their exact name.

#NiggasInParis

Zab
    Clean up your mess!!

I am going to start deleting ANY NEW MARKETPLACE that are 'markers' for specific people.

There is an option now for this

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Counting banned users, there's over 700,000 users.. I don't think this would help

Banned
    very good.. 10/10 zab.

keeep it up..

cant wait for dec 1st.

Zab, I've sent you a PM regarding this, but, I for one would like more feedback on this topic. One it is impossible to know someone debt ratio if no one can see all the debt markers in the market. I know there are more ppl out there that do loans and trades. How bout some discussion on this?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    problem, imo, is marketplace isnt really for loans and debt, so if you want to ad. something for pts, gets lost in the muck. I understand cookies remark, but doesn't seem to make a diff. as "undead" has over 100K in market due to cookies yet I saw someone give him a loan yesterday (at least i assume, he was asking for one to play in fr and he was playing). Maybe need another area for loans at own risk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast