Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62939.67

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Netspend Cards?

Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    I like this idea but what about bitcoin redeems?
    the price fluctuates too much to keep it up to date. the mods would b constantly changing the exchange rate

YEa but there isonly a certainamount of trasnfer daily/weekly I believe.

Yeai forgot zab could do that.

Zab create a NEtspend debit account. So youd have online account access. And you cancard to card tranfer funds. Very easy. No fees just fees to load the funds to your account. But you can load like 1k for only $5 fee.

Yea bitcoin redeems nowadaysare toorisky.expensive

toomuch money forzab toinvestif he wants todo bitcoins....

Plus thereare many other bitcoin sites....

Butthereare NONE netspend GPT sites....

Zab take it over!!!

I like this idea. 5 dollar fee kind of sucks but its workable!
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Why not? I agree with TrueOC that it would probably attract a different demographic and encourage the advancement of others! I would say though that the vig on each is extravagant, putting it nicely......I would certainly look into the opportunities that are offered at the best rate before moving ahead with this one.

With that said, GREAT IDEA!!!

TON is Gone.
    I'm FOR this but...

Is NETSPEND available or redeemable in Canada? I can't find a definitive answer anywhere.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    I didnt say everyone wants them....But I bet 90% would like them!

But I know for a factmany people would love to earn points for straight cash that can be loaded and withdrawn out of an ATM instantly instead of getting Poker money.....

Would bring tons of new blood to PO...

Alot more people willearn again!

new blood or scammers???

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Experienced Member
    I feel more options are always nice so long as they are bringing in the right crowd.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is a great idea actually it will attract a whole new demo of people i mean they wouldn't have to be involved in the poker aspect of the site at all. and no zab you do not have to go to the store every time to buy the cards, load X amount on to one card, and then they will send u a card with ur name on it and you can transfer to anyone who also has a netspend card, with no fee. The recipient of the transfer will have to pay a fee when they go to use the card but no fee on either end for the transfer. So the only fee that you will have to pay is when u load money on to the card, so depending how much you want to keep in reserve at a time you shouldn't have to pay that fee very often. I do think that you could gain some unwanted attention tho because of the client. You earn points to redeem for cash which is fine but you are able to gamble the points in the client, you may gain users that are here to just play client to try and earn cash which in turn could draw unwanted attention. You may wanna talk to the sites lawyer about the ins and outs of it, online gambling laws in the US are pretty much made up as we go so i dont know what the current laws are.

I personally dont like these cards. you can get a free one in the mail if you sign up at https://www.netspend.com.

Besides the $5 reload fee these is also a $5 monthly fee. Another bad thing about it lets say i want to buy $10 worth of gas with my netspend card. Well that $10 worth of gas will cost you $12 because netspend charges you a $2 fee EVERY time you use the card.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast