Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    I think points are too easy to get. They should increase the buyins of carbon tourneys to 200 points.
    This is only going to frustrate and deter new members. Also it seems that points are harder to get if you don't live in the US. I do think that a higher buy in tournament is a good idea. I've proposed before that we have a higher pts buy in for a tournament that pays out pts and money added. This would be for high roller members. Something like a 500+50 pt buy in and $30 added, 500 pts go in to the prize pool and it's essentially a $30 freeroll on the poker site. You'll win $ direct and get pts once the results are verified.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

^^^ addition: This will also make for a more competitive game and get away from a lot of the crazy freeroller play.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

PokerOwned God
    good idea kingkowboys. Would be interesting indeed.

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    i see the entrants climb everyday. maybe add $10 to the late game and make the $35--$40
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

I just want to see more people playing in client. The place has been dead as of late.

I really think the payouts should increase.... it;s getting harder and harder to make it to the money, not so much that many good players joining, as because of that dreaded "The Donk Factor" increases.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I really think the payouts should increase.... it;s getting harder and harder to make it to the money, not so much that many good players joining, as because of that dreaded "The Donk Factor" increases.
    I really have another take on that. I think that we should have a special weekly tournament on Carbon. On a Sunday would probably work best for everyone. I think if it cost like 1,000 points to buy-in, and had like 12 minute levels with 3,000 chip starting stacks; this could be a real great tourney. I think adding this proposed tournament would work easily. Zab already issues WSOPO tickets monthly, adding a different ticket for this proposed weekly tournament would be great. I think if we had even just 30 people, this would be a lot of fun and would involve a lot more skill. Obviously this could use some tweaks, but if you like the idea post in here. If you have ways to make it better,also post here.

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Im with ya(lol) even if ya increase the point buyin by 10 or 15. But we are going to have to look at it from Zab's and the owners point of view. business has been good of late. not a dis Zab just stating the obvious. I for one appreciate being able to try and build a roll off of my hard(its not hard just monotonous at times LOL) work or buying points at a very cheap price per chance. whats a dollar worth in points? 450- 500? So for 30 cents or so i have a chance at some real money, not huge but money to try and build or just have fun with. In the end whether it was intended to or not has turned into a business. Thanks for all you do for I one am grateful!

p.s. Wagon, i agree with ya LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I really have another take on that. I think that we should have a special weekly tournament on Carbon. On a Sunday would probably work best for everyone. I think if it cost like 1,000 points to buy-in, and had like 12 minute levels with 3,000 chip starting stacks; this could be a real great tourney. I think adding this proposed tournament would work easily. Zab already issues WSOPO tickets monthly, adding a different ticket for this proposed weekly tournament would be great. I think if we had even just 30 people, this would be a lot of fun and would involve a lot more skill. Obviously this could use some tweaks, but if you like the idea post in here. If you have ways to make it better,also post here.
    That would be nice but would you go as low as 500 or so buyin? I think you would need it that low to get that 30 player every game. Or maybe 750, i dunno i like the idea tho
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12