Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64504.72

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    I think it should be at your own risk period, otherwise it gets to crazy.
    Once they go debit, they don't care and the site is out, that is not fair.
    I do not know of any site that backs bad loans for ppl who get burned, they are all at your own risk.
    Well if you did indeed read my post, it never suggested the site takes any risk. A potential fee based insurance system would be similar to your PMI or private mortgage insurance. Premiums paid for at loan consummation by both borrower and lender and % of bad loans absorbed by fund. I would love to hear an intelligent argument against that.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I say this, Daytradin get his own section of the Forum to do what he does best, Day Trade. He has the knowledge and Zab you got the Code.

Zab, let him pay you a percentage that I am sure that could be worked out, and let him do it.

He has the knowledge and Time, Zab, you got the Code.

The Forum has the NEED, for this to be done right!

Knowledge+Code+Need, = Profit.

Figure it out. I know you can.

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    I like the idea. I enjoy putting loans out with a little interest, however, what we have right now is difficult if you get burned as all we have to go off is word of mouth etc...so far I think the freedom we have here is fantastic. At least we are given multiple options on what we can use our points for as well as side betting options etc. This would just make the site that much better. And really, if you wanna use marketplace, leave it as is and go ahead and use market. Perhaps this could be viewed as an alternative rather than a replacement. As I said, there is great value in the freedoms we have.

I feel like the little man that had an idea and a corporation take the idea and is going to be million airs LMAO but I hope this does work out

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    im a loaner on here sometime we all are just there are some ppl out on this site that dont pay back loans whicih is messed up ask day and donald i pay back what i say im gunna payback sometime it take long than expected but if there are low on points ill give them loans

i see why daytradin only has 46 post, they take 24 hours to type one....lol j/k

www.legitgptsites.com

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker4Life View Post
    i see why daytradin only has 46 post, they take 24 hours to type one....lol j/k
    Doh!

PokerOwned Master
    maybe those who owe points should have points removed once they reach a certain amout, kinda how the IRS, garnishes wages....

PokerOwned Master
    maybe those who owe points should have points removed once they reach a certain amoun
    t, kinda how the IRS, garnishes wages....

omg wow.. i started reading DAYS post and i got lost,,, but thats just me,, sounded like a lecture at a bank to me,, BUT i know , he knows whats hes taklin bout tho why make so comppplicated tho??i think zab cant be responsible at all, really, if we wanna lend points to people,, its gotta be just our our own risk, B UT like zab said, i do agree, makin a kind of rating system,, woud prollly help, so other s could see whos seems to b e reliable is all too so i guess i,m agreeing with poooofy too tho. just like lending moeny to poeple in poker too, kinda same,, just lend to people u know well, or feell u can trust and hope for the best maybe i can go back and read DAYradins small novel,, hehe,, wehn its daylight and im not sooo tirerd too,,, then itll porlly make more sende and look like english to me thn

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast