Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Zab

Marketplace Abuse

Sadly, there is alot of abuse at the Marketplace.

Users are either scamming each other OR worse, we have people who obtain points in a fraudulent manner and then trade them to other users. They also create 2nd accounts and trade them there.

So..

I will have to limit the trades to 1000 points and 1 trade posted per day as well as new members (2 weeks+) not having the ability to trade

And the Poker Client will most likely have to come down as users are trading within that
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    "I will have to limit the trades to 1000 points and 1 trade posted per day as well as new members (2 weeks+) not having the ability to trade"

Kinda fks me... But that's alright, I agree with the abuse.. Turning into a pain in the ass.

PokerOwned Master
    yeah.sad when you give people an opportunity and all they can do is try and find a way to screw each other. If i got points or cash I give it out to members who need it, IF I've seen 'em around for a while. Get screwed occasionally but most come back good as gold.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i agree wth the abuse of market place..

those who have good history to be able to sell or buy more than 1000 pts.. as sometimes can get good deal while u are sleeping zabby!!

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by synergybros View Post
    "I will have to limit the trades to 1000 points and 1 trade posted per day as well as new members (2 weeks+) not having the ability to trade"

Kinda fks me... But that's alright, I agree with the abuse.. Turning into a pain in the ass.
    We could offer super regulars like Syn special privileges that allow her to continue normally. We'd have to come up with some good criteria, but I think there are definitely people we can trust will not abuse the marketplace. It would be a shame to punish them too.

Master Sergeant
    As long as you deal with reputable members you are fine. Maybe instead, you should allow us to rate the sellers, kind of like iTrader. This will ensure that no one buys from a shady source and the people that are doing a good job get more business.

My 2 cents