Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Major Upgrade Coming

The Bankroll Boosting Program.

I still don't know what to call it.. Think of a good name, or if you like the name?

For those that don't believe that I am working on it, I almost done spec'ing it out (If you ever wanted to see what I have to do when I design a new upgrade!)

Bankroll Boosting Program

- New points (pending) balance to the right of the 2 already there (next to client). Pending points, need an option to ?release? the points (Once the user clears the requirement either CPA cleared or end of the month for Points Back).
    - 2 separate systems here #1 Users who earn Rake are rewarded with Points (These points are released manually on the 1st day of the new month once all the stats are in for the previous month) #2 The CPA pending bonuses. These bonuses are released once a user clears the requirements for a completed bonus
    - For system #1, release points option happens every month for all
    - CPA Bonus ? Show the room name, show the bonus amount we give them, show the requirements, show all the progress we can (Tracking properly, Deposit made, Progress) If they COMPLETE the bonus requirements then the points are actually released at that time
    - CPA Room details ? Can we add a parsing system? I.E. Column A = What? (I pick user name) Column B = What? (I pick deposited yes or no) Column C = What? (I pick something else) Then I upload it into the system. It will remember each room settings. Then I click parse and it updates the details. Updates the users and so on (Will have to work this system out).
    - Users who complete a sign up and make a deposit (If necessary) will get free access (They are automatically opted in) to that sites free rolls while trying to clear the CPA. Users can apply for additional free access (1 week at a time) so long as we can see they are making progress.

Parser:
    1. System #1 First pick room. Define which column = the name and which = the net rake. Parse stats (net rake) multiple to get the # of pending points back
    2. System #2 Pick Room
    3. Define Columns (Column A = Name, Column B = Deposited, ALL for display)
    4. Parse and update stats
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Oh and this will mean we'll have daily free rolls from a bunch of new sites.. ACR, Blackchip Poker, 888, Lock, Winning Poker etc.. My goal is to run 20 tournaments a day from 10+ rooms
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Pro
    i still dont have my rewards program and I made it with aced

PokerOwned Veteran
    cool i guess...lol

" For those that don't believe that I am working on it" ...oh dear i feel like u might think thats me. sorry that i kept asking about it lol

PokerOwned Master
    just btw what exactly happend to that other upgrade you wanted to make ... some kind of game u woulda removed raffle and lottery for?

Bovada please!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

TON is Gone.
    Love this idea. Definately think you need to have a controled or leveled access for new users though.

PokerOwned God
    Wow, interesting changes are coming along...

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    just btw what exactly happend to that other upgrade you wanted to make ... some kind of game u woulda removed raffle and lottery for?
    I still have the raffle game, but every time I test a new version, something is broken and I just dont trust it. I was able to get 4 billion points from it barely trying to break it. So we're slowly trying to have the developers fix it or just scrap it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast