Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64504.72

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    keep it up zab!!! Good for You!!! It's great to see you have a lot of ambition for what you've created here. We would be absolutely lost without you, we all appreciate what you continue to do for us. Thank You.

Experienced Member
    Nice.

Zab
    I just hope if I build this system, people will use it!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

i take it that when its launched this will be like a trial period or something

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think people will use this sistem

If you could add ALL american sites that have P2P, that'd be nice. you could honestly do away with merge and i'd be happy.
    But i guess keep a couple cause it is still the biggest site. merge should certainly not be the focus of PO FR's n e more tho
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Off topic but I think the new chat bar is a great idea. Another thing that makes this site the top poker forum in the world. Keep up the good work and consider my previous post regarding adding new partnerships to PokerOwned so every U.S player has the opportunity to take advantage of all the great things your site has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I just hope if I build this system, people will use it!
    Not to deter you, but I've seen this system used on other sites. It was a successful model pre-BF. Now it rarely gets used because players are either not willing to put money on poker sites, and/or they are from the US and depositing is too difficult and inconvenient. I think players would use a play through only offer; however, say it's on Carbon, I see a lot of players earning points here for a redeem then using that to achieve the play through. That leaves you funding the play through.

Have you considered offering rake races? Offer prizes to players who generate the most rake in a month on linked accounts? I've seen some success with this on other sites.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Sounds good. When is it all going down?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123