Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63870.61

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    ahh and going to a different poker site is going to fix having morons coming here?

Between the two, I vote for Lock.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Go Back to CAKE POKER - Their new MTT's and STT's are great and no problems like Lock is having!!!!

lock seems to be taking over, get on board thats my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Anyone have a preference either way?

Kicking things into high gear trying to get tourneys started here..

PokerStars.. Just not working out, to many issues.

Also the facebook page is nothing but a spam ground ever since Stars was put in.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I would prefer lock poker. I think it will be the better site in the long run (after they update their software and have time to catch up from the switch to Revolution Gaming).

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by joshx View Post
    Go Back to CAKE POKER - Their new MTT's and STT's are great and no problems like Lock is having!!!!
    Lock owns the Cake network now :|
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    I vote for Lock, because I guess I will sign up at this room. Additionally I would like to see that at leats 1 pokerstars tourney would keep running. Or do you plan to run this site without Europeans (question of starting times)

Seasoned Veteran
    I dont know how anyone can play on lock these days. The play is painfully slow. I swear everyone has 2+ minutes to act. They really need to consider changing their software to something similar to carbon.

Well i honestly don't know why you still have Pokerstars freerolls...the people that can play on stars, can still play like we did pre-black friday, decent buy ins, all this stuff, Americans are stuck on Merge and although it is a decent alternative, it simply is not stars, has no where hear the amount of the same traffic, in fact a fraction of the traffic, so tournament guaranteed prize pools are smaller, sng's fill slower and so on..there for none of us keep anywhere near the bankroll we did online like pre-black friday, some of us don't even want to deposit at all again because of what happened with black friday, with that said, I love what you do having most the freerolls be on Carbon, i was sad to see the Cake tournaments go away, simply because when they were up i simply never had the time to play them but would have loved to play PO Tournaments there, not the end of the world to see those go though

Since there is a decent hype about Lock poker and the split between them and merge, i would like to see some Lock poker Tournaments possibly? just a thought

Not sure many people play on Hero poker but i would like to see some Hero poker tournaments simply because that is the skin i play on and i can never play any carbon tournaments because i can't have two skins up at the same time lol

that's all i got.. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast