Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Loan Shark defaulters, this is for you

I have never been a fan of the loanshark on the site, but I understand that it serves a purpose for people in the community. The problem is the privilege continues to be abused, as I've seen people who have had unresolved loans for months/years past the due date continue to either play in the client or use the site with the same level of permissions as all of the users in good standing with no intentions of paying it back.

Those days are over. I will re-check on July 1st (and the 1st of the month for each month thereafter) to see who has loans that are owed for more than 3 months - long time defaulters will lose the following privileges here until the loan has been paid in full:

- Chat
    - Ticker use
    - Marketplace posting for trades

There are no exceptions to this rule. As of right now all defaulters have no marketplace privileges, but I will lift the restriction if the person owed the loan agrees to be paid through the market AND the defaulter has someone who consents to sell the points.

You guys have 2 weeks, more than enough time to pay back the 8 dollars maximum that you have owed people for a long time. Hopefully we can continue on in a way where all debts are paid in a timely manner.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Only one problem with that, when we pay people back with bcp acr Amazon anything and they never tell anyone we did this we stay in default.

Quote Originally Posted by ustolemychps View Post
    Only one problem with that, when we pay people back with bcp acr Amazon anything and they never tell anyone we did this we stay in default.
    If I'm told that the loan was resolved I'd delete it immediately.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Say I pay a loan and then tell you, you just delete it? No. Both parties have to tell you and if the other party says umm no never got paid. You see where I'm going with this. You can't just hold the defaulter responsible in that case the loaner can lie to you and get paid back as many times as they want.

Quote Originally Posted by ustolemychps View Post
    Say I pay a loan and then tell you, you just delete it? No. Both parties have to tell you and if the other party says umm no never got paid. You see where I'm going with this. You can't just hold the defaulter responsible in that case the loaner can lie to you and get paid back as many times as they want.
    Then maybe you guys should pay back points since you borrowed points - its what the site is set up for. If I borrow US dollars from someone I dont expect to get paid back in Turkish Lira.