Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63870.61

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I always had confidence he would send back all his debts. And i think he has pretty much done this by now. The reason the thread was started was because people were asking questions about him not being on in a while and owing them points so had to show that even being a mod you still are held accountable just like everyone else.

Banned
    ive never had problem with scottie and sometimes things happen but iam sure scottie will pay back he is a good guy

He paid me back the 2,000 he owed me. Thanks scottieb!

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Scottie, I never for a minute lost faith in ya buddy!

I also hope for scottie's sake that all of his friends and poker family will move on from this as if nothing happened... Because nothing sucks worse than feeling like the odd man out or the underdog, especially due to a simple mistake of bad judgement or just biting off more than he could chew. It happens to the best of em, and I guarantee we have all pulled a stunt or 2 in our time --- and I know this because we are gamblers! So anyway that's how I feel about the matter (0=

Welcome back Scottie!!

i neve had a problem with scottie before. he seems like a good guy. im sure he will be back on and pay everyone back.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234