Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    use caps POKEROWNED look its bigger lol
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Seasoned Veteran
    Pokerowned ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by estefanetti View Post
    bad beat ??? full house vs flush

You deserve a medal.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    As far as RakeTheRake goes (FWIW I am a member and affiliate for them), I would say that might not be the best idea if you are looking for a partner who is growing. With the monopolies going away because rakeback is available more and more without having to go thru sites like RTR, I think these types of sites may start to shrivel up. Although if you are looking for a site and the only requirement is a huge amount of current members than RTR may be a good bet. I think it has been one of the best rakeback sites for years and has great management.

As the years pass, and the US turns to more of the 'homegrown' poker rooms that will develop as NV, NJ and other states get moving on the inter-state compact poker bandwagon, these rakeback sites may or may not just disappear entirely.
    I agree with this somewhat, although if it would be possible to evolve RTR into a site that offered the benefits of PO then it would be great for players because more donks and larger prizepools. However i do say rakeback on the out and out eventually

PokerOwned Pro
    Damn that would be sweet I would double tourney and more prize is +++

PokerOwned Veteran
    The more i think about it becoming an addition to a site with a larger forum like two+two would probably be more beneficial for both sides.

Banned
    I find this site enjoyable, and plenty of the people enjoyable, and I even enjoy the ones that I hate (What can I say, I have a huge capacity for that sort of thing, I might as well embrace it) Either way I'm sure when real poker does come back to the States I won't piddle around with freerolls anymore. But, if the site can grow to the point where there will be some worthy prize pools, I'd love to be a part of it

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im sure it would only add to the greatness of pokerowned.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567