Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    Delaware
    Ya that one, thanks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It's not illegal. The only illegal part is for banks to knowingly process deposits and withdrawals.. which is if you've ever seen a deposit or a check.. it is usually an online clothing shop, etc. based overseas.

Regulated US gambling sites produce revenue for the states in which it is legal in.. which if I'm not mistaken is the only sites that RTR is interested in doing "new" business & freerolls with.
    rtr actually only has rakeback for nj sites, nothing for nevada or delaware. But question is does that have anything to do with just having fr's on another site. I'm sure rtr wants nothing to do with rb on wpn, but I'm just wondering if there would be an issue just having fr's on the site, no affiliate stuff, or do the 2 go hand in hand? If so then I am assuming this isnt going to happen as it is obvious rtr wants nothing to do with rb on these off shore sites. Just hoping having fr's with no loyalty stuff would bring more traffic and that alone would be enough to make it worth it.

I do like how they run their loyalty freerolls weekly.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    rtr actually only has rakeback for nj sites, nothing for nevada or delaware. But question is does that have anything to do with just having fr's on another site. I'm sure rtr wants nothing to do with rb on wpn, but I'm just wondering if there would be an issue just having fr's on the site, no affiliate stuff, or do the 2 go hand in hand? If so then I am assuming this isnt going to happen as it is obvious rtr wants nothing to do with rb on these off shore sites. Just hoping having fr's with no loyalty stuff would bring more traffic and that alone would be enough to make it worth it.
    They offer a Rakeback deal for YaPoker (WPN for non-US)

They have nothing against WPN.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    They offer a Rakeback deal for YaPoker (WPN for non-US)

They have nothing against WPN.
    yeah, i was talking about for USA customers, all i see on their site for us is nj poker sites, they have the 888poker site for nj but nothing for the 888 sites in nevada or delaware. Unless I'm missing something

Yea tis site is sucking a little bit now ust being honest ever since oyu got rid of ll the good freerolls on Carbon, ACR, BCP, etc.....

I liked the Carbon Poker Freerolls a lot since I never deposited on that site and neer had intentions to deposit into threre but I would play the freerolls on PO to try to win funds on Carbon to then bud a roll on carbon Poker.......

Please bring back the Poker freerols and not just have those mehhh freeoll in the Poker client on PO....I never played those Freeroll in the client I thought they were mega stuid and I cant imagine anyone else enjoying them better than the freerolls you had on Carbon/ACR....

Pease fix this zab.

Also please have Poker fund redeems again! And not just PayPal, Amazon etc.....This is a Poker forum LOL, And to not have Poker fund redemptions is just stupido imo....

Thanks!
    -OC

**Make PokerOwned a better place by having the Poker freerolls again and adding Poker funds redemptions again!!! (ACR/BCP/SWC/Juicy/Intertops) Redemptions!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Yea tis site is sucking a little bit now ust being honest ever since oyu got rid of ll the good freerolls on Carbon, ACR, BCP, etc.....

I liked the Carbon Poker Freerolls a lot since I never deposited on that site and neer had intentions to deposit into threre but I would play the freerolls on PO to try to win funds on Carbon to then bud a roll on carbon Poker.......

Please bring back the Poker freerols and not just have those mehhh freeoll in the Poker client on PO....I never played those Freeroll in the client I thought they were mega stuid and I cant imagine anyone else enjoying them better than the freerolls you had on Carbon/ACR....

Pease fix this zab.

Also please have Poker fund redeems again! And not just PayPal, Amazon etc.....This is a Poker forum LOL, And to not have Poker fund redemptions is just stupido imo....

Thanks!
    -OC

**Make PokerOwned a better place by having the Poker freerolls again and adding Poker funds redemptions again!!! (ACR/BCP/SWC/Juicy/Intertops) Redemptions!
    It wasn't Zab's call http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ews-28388.html
    And Carbon is not looking good right now http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f27...tml#post391911

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    New York Lawmakers are on the right side of the federal poker debate I saaw this on Facebook,, and in reading the article,,, it talks about how online poker is NOT illegal now,, since they reversed the wire act.....there are politicians who are trying to put it back,,, but that hasnt happpend yet..........IN reading this,,,,, I was jsut WONDERING,,,, ZAB if u seee this,,,,, if there was any way, u mite be able to bring back BCP games???? i always see other forums have thier games on bcp all time now,, and after reading this ar t i cle,,, thought MAYBE u could consider this also........txxx for r eadinggg
    How about the cease and desist letter raketherake got?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

well zab,, i only posted that,, casue i thouight things were a little diffferent now since that happpnedd tho...., and i heard a rumor here that u were thking about bringing back the bcp games maybe...... so figured i wd jsut ask and post this..........isnt RTR still runinng those 500 dollar freerolls on bcp every sunday???i see them,, and even tho i cant play those,,, i have people i know from here that do play them tho??? so thats alittle confusing,,,, idk

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    How about the cease and desist letter raketherake got?
    hi zab,,, u n ever answer why does rake the rake have all thier games back then?? and they are promoting BCP and ACR on their site again now????and u are doing the loyalty games that are linked to them also???? still jsut wondering???? TYYYYY................................. if u seee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast