Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    so losing ten percent , I just did an offer for ten minutes and nothing. I think if they promote an offer and a person try s to complete that offer and it don't convert, they lose 5 points and ship that to the person who wasted their time.
    really having trouble getting stuff to convert, even following people on task ticker.
    You failing at offers shouldn't affect the people that can convert them.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Zab
    so losing ten percent , I just did an offer for ten minutes and nothing. I think if they promote an offer and a person try s to complete that offer and it don't convert, they lose 5 points and ship that to the person who wasted their time.
    really having trouble getting stuff to convert, even following people on task ticker.
    Uh what? They don't get an extra 10% UNLESS you convert it.. It's in their best interest to give them best info to help you convert it.

Also, I am working on ways that the leaders can help promote offers they are actively leaders on
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    Now what if I don't access offers through their lead the leader or whatever, does the 10 percent still get paid to the person?

Zab
    Now what if I don't access offers through their lead the leader or whatever, does the 10 percent still get paid to the person?
    So long as you complete the same offer as them within 30 minutes, then they will get a bonus
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Is this king of the hill I thought of?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboooy View Post
    Is this king of the hill I thought of?
    Uh no

PokerOwned God
    Really need a option to add just a bit more info for the offers on offertoro. I click on the person promoting an offer, lets say its offertoro and its just recently for 101 points. I go to offertoro and find 4 different offers that equal 101 points.

Now I do not know which offer was being promoted. Can this be fixed or do you want people to try any random offer for 101 points. one out of four. I ask because I just tried one of the four offers for 101 points, which was a 7 zip utility download. Points not converted for me, yet ... and so now I have 3 more to go to see if I can get that 101 points. just an idea. better clarity, less time wasted.

PokerOwned God
    nvm I see this is allowed. Cool

PokerOwned God
    what about rakeback for the guys who do so many trades, surveys zab..i did an audit and dude you are getting over 2k from me weekly..maybe do something for guys like me.a fr on bcp or carbon for top traders or survey takers per month

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    what about rakeback for the guys who do so many trades, surveys zab..i did an audit and dude you are getting over 2k from me weekly..maybe do something for guys like me.a fr on bcp or carbon for top traders or survey takers per month
    You mean besides the bankroll boosts, 1% bonus on adding info, 10% bonus whenever someone completes your offers.. Leaderboard, speedway, Player ratings weekly.. 5 points for posting, extra and free lottery tickets for doing tasks. Free entry into tournaments for those that are raking well.. I could go on and on..

Besides that you mean?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast