Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    Considering it is the biggest Poker Client out there... it would be great to attract new members to the site, whom would make more points, whom would make Zab more money :P
    so NOT stars players then, trust me when i say 80% of the players we get from stars DONT earn ANY points whatsoever
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Very nice, I love PLO. You should definitely look into adding a mixed game as well (preferably HORSE, but I'm down for any mixed game). Maybe on Carbon. I'd love to be able to play something other than holdem through PO.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    so NOT stars players then, trust me when i say 80% of the players we get from stars DONT earn ANY points whatsoever
    Honestly I'm trying, but did you maybe take time to think about why?! I'm from Europe, specifically Czech Republic and there's not many deals that actually work for me. Most of survey, videos, radio..... do not work at all. I tried to play games or install some stuff and didn't get points either. Only thing that works at times if I'm lucky to catch it is crowd flowers tasks, but sometimes there's no tasks from them available either, so..... it's easy to blame PS players for not being enough active, but maybe earning points is waaay easier for US players. Not to mention that 40 pts is more than enough for 10$ prizepool with around 40 players. But that's just something for you to think about next time you judge others for not earning points ..... I'm not here to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by helps View Post
    Honestly I'm trying, but did you maybe take time to think about why?! I'm from Europe, specifically Czech Republic and there's not many deals that actually work for me. Most of survey, videos, radio..... do not work at all. I tried to play games or install some stuff and didn't get points either. Only thing that works at times if I'm lucky to catch it is crowd flowers tasks, but sometimes there's no tasks from them available either, so..... it's easy to blame PS players for not being enough active, but maybe earning points is waaay easier for US players. Not to mention that 40 pts is more than enough for 10$ prizepool with around 40 players. But that's just something for you to think about next time you judge others for not earning points ..... I'm not here to complain.
    k point 1 im not from the us
    point 2 what you have just said just futhers my point just because ps is the biggest client does not mean that bringing members here who play ps are goign to make zab money, regardless of the reason WHY you all claim that you cant get points

Oh but I wasn't talking about Zab making extra money out of it .... I just suggested adding one PS tourney, thinking there's enough players playing there. And my reaction was more about you judging people who don't contribute to the site by making points .... and I just stated that it's not always that easy btw, whatever country you're from I'm sure they don't keep telling you in almost every damn offer that it's not available for your country

Zab
    PS has been in a big pain in the ARSE.. Not 100% sure we'll have them in December
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I think the entire schedule should be changed to Omaha and Hi/Lo. Holdem is just a passing fad.

Quote Originally Posted by helps View Post
    Oh but I wasn't talking about Zab making extra money out of it .... I just suggested adding one PS tourney, thinking there's enough players playing there. And my reaction was more about you judging people who don't contribute to the site by making points .... and I just stated that it's not always that easy btw, whatever country you're from I'm sure they don't keep telling you in almost every damn offer that it's not available for your country
    you clearly arnt getting this
    in order for zab to add another tourney it has to be worth his time, tell me if you struggle to make points to play in one ps tourney how do you propose to play in 2?
    also whilst you didnt mention zab making money it is kinda fundimental, the more money zab makes the more he can offer to its members
    next im judgmental of people that join the site dont earn anything yet want more free shit...hell yeah i am, ive earn over 90K points fropm surveys in my time here i don t see why you who claims to not be able to earn anything should get more free shit than me :/
    lastly its harder for me to earn points than a noob because of the time ive been here...but i can still put together around 200 points a day give or take

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    PS has been in a big pain in the ARSE.. Not 100% sure we'll have them in December
    weee this means ill be able to focus more on the us player base on the fb page? time diff is going to be a pain but i may have a way to sort that

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    you clearly arnt getting this
    in order for zab to add another tourney it has to be worth his time, tell me if you struggle to make points to play in one ps tourney how do you propose to play in 2?
    also whilst you didnt mention zab making money it is kinda fundimental, the more money zab makes the more he can offer to its members
    next im judgmental of people that join the site dont earn anything yet want more free shit...hell yeah i am, ive earn over 90K points fropm surveys in my time here i don t see why you who claims to not be able to earn anything should get more free shit than me :/
    lastly its harder for me to earn points than a noob because of the time ive been here...but i can still put together around 200 points a day give or take
    They are new, this site can take a bit of getting used to.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast