Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Master
    Ooo... have a fun !!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it was fine to see you get this game to go off good job
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Private
    Nice Dalsue this sounds fun.

I believe it will come as no surprise that I took down the first inaugural Dalsue Donkament. hehe
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    I believe it will come as no surprise that I took down the first inaugural Dalsue Donkament. hehe
    congrats, my wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary last thursday and saturday was her birthday, so I have not been playing poker lately or I would have participated. Maybe the next one

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    LOL! Congratulations! Being as you were the champion of this one, What would you like to see for a second tournament?
    Buyin/Addon/Rebuy/Gametype/Limits

I think to keep it manageable we should leave the buy-in at 1$ for next week but up the add-on to 1$ so that the prize pool benefits as well as the player. I think we should stick with no rebuys and NLHE for now and maybe as the tourneys start to grow entertain the idea of different formats.

so .. 1.10$ buy-in / 1$ addon / no rebuys / NLHE
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Survey Master
    Thanks. The next tournament will be set for the same time.

Thank you Dalsue, I'll add it to the many games I have going this weekend.

Survey Master
    This thread is closed. If you would like to take part in the next Donkament, please go HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234