Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,150

BTC Rate: $10103.67

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Zab
    Zab is offline
    PokerOwned Admin Zab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,248

    Broll and Fluffy

    Show me fluffy where he said that 2.5k was a gift... Especially if Lilg paid his 2.5k back and you didn't

    RcktWrangler: "brb 1 min."
    TKD55: "comon brool join me"
    lilg97: "BROL"
    brollbuiding: ""
    lilg97: "BROLL"
    TKD55: "for fun"
    lilg97: "2200"
    lilg97: "IN MARKET"
    brollbuiding: "2200?"
    fluffypuppy: "me too broll"
    lilg97: "YUP"
    lilg97: "CAN YOU DO"
    fluffypuppy: "2650 me"
    brollbuiding: "ok lilg97"
    fluffypuppy: "me too?"
    lilg97: "OK THNAX"
    brollbuiding: "hey will be 2k and 2.5k?"
    lilg97: "ITS UP BUDDY"
    fluffypuppy: "ok..will set up"
    brollbuiding: "ok 2.5k each?"
    TKD55: "broll if ya there givma the 1000 so i can try in here and if u that good u gonna win them back anyways"

    fluffypuppy: "ok cool ty"
    lilg97: "BROLL IS UNSTOPABLE MAKE ME GUNNA KEEP TRYING"
    lilg97: "HAHAHA"
    brollbuiding raises to 28811 (All-in)
    lilg97: "WANNA"

    fluffypuppy: "or i will take lilgs extra 500 if he dont want"

    fluffypuppy: "lilg?"

    fluffypuppy: "he said 2.5k each"

    TKD55: "lols"

    TKD55: "i wanna play him"

    TKD55: "and see"

    lilg97: "HOW MUCH"

    TKD55: "if he is realy that good"
    lilg97: "OR 2.5"
    fluffypuppy: "he said he can do 2500 each"

    lilg97: "IDK WHAT HE SAI DI THOUGHT HE SAID 2K"


    fluffypuppy: "broll?"


    brollbuiding: "2.5k each for round 5k"

    fluffypuppy: "ok yes lilg"

    fluffypuppy: "see"

    lilg97: "OK THANX"


    lilg97: "WHATS 5 ROUNDS"

    lilg97: "MENA"
    Last edited by Zab; 11-01-2011 at 10:13 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

  2. #2
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    669
    And Shepherds we shall be losing our minds reading chat some days lol weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  3. #3
    Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    534
    I don't see any indication that its a loan either from what u posted..
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

  4. #4
    Zab
    Zab is offline
    PokerOwned Admin Zab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,248
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    I don't see any indication that its a loan either from what u posted..
    I don't either. But who gives 2.5k points away for free (Especially after he just loaned them 2k each)

    The other factor is lilg paid back the 2.5k (He considered it a loan).

    The 3rd factor is English isn't Broll's native language which also was an issue
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,131
    No one gives away 2.5k for the heck of it.
    I also think the language used is a factor as well, and even g knew it soooo....

  6. #6
    Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I don't either. But who gives 2.5k points away for free (Especially after he just loaned them 2k each)

    The other factor is lilg paid back the 2.5k (He considered it a loan).

    The 3rd factor is English isn't Broll's native language which also was an issue
    I agree no one! and if someone gives 2.5 k away free every 1 will be lining up lolz!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

  7. #7
    Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    534
    No one gives away 2,500 points for the heck of it that I know of.. unless they just won a shitload and feeling super generous..but even then thats alot.. I'm just saying there is no discussion of a loan nor is it stated that it is a gift. And I don't know either of the 2 involved in the dispute, so as a neutral party, my opinion is that if you are going to loan out that amount of points you make it clear that it is a loan and agree on the terms and then to make certain you are repaid, you make sure it is set up through the loan shark.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    432
    This was done right after broll took 60k and 30k from each of us. So that is another indicator of a gift.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    432
    Lulabell, the amount of loans and trades i do on here are a lot..This is second income for me as I am on disability. I can not put all my trades and loans in loan shark.

  10. #10
    Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    No one gives away 2,500 points for the heck of it that I know of.. unless they just won a shitload and feeling super generous..but even then thats alot.. I'm just saying there is no discussion of a loan nor is it stated that it is a gift. And I don't know either of the 2 involved in the dispute, so as a neutral party, my opinion is that if you are going to loan out that amount of points you make it clear that it is a loan and agree on the terms and then to make certain you are repaid, you make sure it is set up through the loan shark.
    I agree in loan shark only and always discuss the principals of the loan before!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •