Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

BCP \ ACR $2000 Monthly Free Rolls

Quick Guide for the $500 Weekly Freeroll:

1) Must be tracked to PokerOwned or RakeTheRake (Used our sign up link when you first created your account) Check here
    2) See #1
    3) If you aren't track and sneak in, you won't get paid so don't bother
    4) Opt in for the tournament if you ARE tracked, request a refund after the tourney starts

Please Read this, there will be a million questions if you don't. If you read NOTHING ELSE, READ THIS: If you sneak into this tournament (Yes you can sneak in) it will do you NO GOOD. ACR\BCP will ONLY pay those players that are linked to PokerOwned or RakeTheRake.. To find out if you are linked to us at either BCP or ACR, head over to the BankRoll Boost Page.

As you can see in the lobby, there are weekly $500 free rolls for ACR\BCP. (Pay the points, get the password. AFTERWARDS you can request a refund. This is done to prevent 1000 people from joining)

Now PLEASE pay attention to how you can qualify for these tournaments

YOU MUST be attached to our affiliate account to join the $500 tournament by the Thursday before the tournament starts. That means, you must have used either our ACR or BCP link when you first created your account.

Use these links to sign up at either site: ACR Sign Up Link or BCP Sign Up Link

If you didn't use our link, you don't qualify. Don't bother making a new account if you already have one, that won't work.

To find these tournaments, they are titled: RakeTheRake $500 FreeRoll (PokerOwned members can join also!)

rtr.jpg

Payouts are delayed 3-4 days so ACR\BCP can weed out the sneaks

******* The RakeTheRake $2000 monthly free rolls we are now a part of as well. SAME rules apply except you MUST rake at least $25 each month or you will not get paid.. PERIOD.. **********

1) Must be signed up and tracked under PO or RTR
    2) Must rake at least $25 in the month leading up to the tournament, no exceptions
    Last edited by Zab; 03-16-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    FYI: There is a VERY good chance the tournament for this weekend we aren't activated in time. But the next weekends we will. So don't be shocked this weekend if we aren't included. We just tried setting this up a few minutes ago, it might be too late this week!!!

****** REMINDER ****** Payouts for this tournament are delayed 3-4 days. ACR\BCP weed out anyone who snuck in.. I.E. players that are not attached to PokerOwned \ RakeTheRake's affiliate accounts!
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

That is awesome, I know many of us will be glad to join in these games. Thanks!!!!
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Will you be giving out the password here? I know they are pass-protected.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

I am not linked to any site through Rake the Rake so I am unfamiliar with the password release. I have heard they pm it to members who qualify. Does that mean to get it we should set up an account there?

This is awesome, thanks Zab!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Will you be giving out the password here? I know they are pass-protected.
    Yes, I've made it so it's 50 points to opt in.. For those that opt in, just request a refund afterwards. I didn't want every newbie just opting in and entering. I might make it 2-300 points instead (Again, you can just request a refund after it starts and you will get it)

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I am not linked to any site through Rake the Rake so I am unfamiliar with the password release. I have heard they pm it to members who qualify. Does that mean to get it we should set up an account there?
    Works just like other tourneys here the way you get the password

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Yes, I've made it so it's 50 points to opt in.. For those that opt in, just request a refund afterwards. I didn't want every newbie just opting in and entering. I might make it 2-300 points instead (Again, you can just request a refund after it starts and you will get it)
    Excellent

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

awesome deal im in already but id like to see more po make the $$$$
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Works just like other tourneys here the way you get the password
    Brilliant, and fwiw I think you should up the opt in.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast