Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I think it would be a lot more simple if you just gave people the option of doing an id verification. Just advise people to avoid those that haven't verified their id, or don't give them trading privileges at all. That way when someone is identified as a scammer you can get rid of them completely.

PokerOwned Pro
    As far as phone verification. VOIP should be blocked hands-down....way too easy to create VOIP numbers..

I think this is an update that needs to happen.... A great idea....most people complain about scammers all the time and if they avoid checking into it with an upgrade like this then they got what they asked for... most people getting scammed don't know the users or the ropes to trading....and I know not all trades are with po points so they cant escrow funds... I try to tell most users to avoid those trades unless they are dealing with someone I have traded with or have seen make numerous successful trades.... cant wait to see the upgrade

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I think it would be a lot more simple if you just gave people the option of doing an id verification. Just advise people to avoid those that haven't verified their id, or don't give them trading privileges at all. That way when someone is identified as a scammer you can get rid of them completely.
    Ya, unfortunately some scammers can get around this...combine ID verification with an option to link your ebay (with feedback history), and phone verification...

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    bumping the thread so rickki can see it
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

umm that wont work, i know ALOT of members that have never been id varified myself included because its a relatively new thing ive been here three years and have a massive positive feedback ratio on loans and a few small trades to judge soley on whether u have be en id varified is not the way to go imo you need AS MUCH info as you can get so that you the individual can make the right choice
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    This should definitely help people. Hopefully no more scams.

PokerOwned Pro
    I think that its total bull shit that people background check for everything these days.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    3) If they have been phone, IP verified (Passed our security)

is this done automatically? guess i can just wait, type in my name and see what it says.
    It's for newer members that trip any of our fraud checks
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab

I could do this, but it costs like 2-3$...

If someone was doing a large trade, the traders could say "Yes I'll trade with you, but first get phone verified and then PAY for yourself to get ID verified and then I will trade with you"
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast