Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64504.72

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zab
    I would PAY HIS LEGAL FEES to bring me to court over 2200 points
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    lmao

why it take so long to LISTEN TO ME??? i tried to be nice to him, but i warned u , he was bad news. prawney u m ust bea really nice guy,, to give him so mych oney. he owes a loot apople all over the place,, and is banned from other forums too. i was hopin zab wouilda banned him sooner,, so noone would give him omoney her e either, o welll, soooory u had to go thru that. at least hes gone now

i,m renaming this section,,, THE BLAIR WITCH POKER PROJECT"... hehehe. ok i couldnt resisit that,, takes a lot to make me mad, but he did, many times ok, is all goood now tho

Corporal
    so glad he is gone GOOD JOB ZAB!!

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Isn't there some agreement box we have to check stating that we understand that multi-accounts are against the rules, or is it just making a new account to 'refer' yourself thats against the rules?

im actually so annoyed wit him i would nearly email full tilt telling them he uses all these names on site. He will get banned and accounts locked there. I know he uses all those names there as i have given money to 3 of them. Gonna find him at tables today and let him know i will do this unless he pays me back within 2 days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12