Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64045.23

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    im down and im in at a later game,just pick a time and setup a system where chips can be sold back to PO,like the pokerowned pawn shop, fair price only! lol

www.legitgptsites.com

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NO9NOJNOKNOH View Post
    im down and im in at a later game,just pick a time and setup a system where chips can be sold back to PO,like the pokerowned pawn shop, fair price only! lol
    Yeah, that's a good idea. I'd pay a little juice to get my winnings out in PO points instead of having to deal with bitcoin.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Playing any poker at any site is an opportunity for improvement so please bring it on and as for the currency... love the concept, but a little worried about what impact it will have on the dollar. However, after reviewing some of its movement in value ... it's an investors candy!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by gundacker View Post
    Someone told me it was just like the client here so that was enough for me not to check it out.
    that would make me wanna see, lol, but its the only one I haven't played on, guess no need now

Honestly never heard of the site before seeing this post. Interesting to see a client using Bitcoin. CUrious to see how this site pans out in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12