Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just registered with the link. Once you can confirm I am linked properly and will receive the points, I will deposit. Username: ch3ckrazor

PokerOwned Veteran
    Shoot I already joined them a while back otherwise I would have linked up. Maybe the next oine good looking out though Zab

Well, I was going to take advantage of this... but the sportbetting rep that called me as soon as I registered talked me out of it. I was tethering to get my internet at work, and have been waiting for a call for a phone interview. So as soon as my phone rang I disconnected to go answer this unknown number. This rep from sportbetting called to go over the very straight forward registration email I had just gotten. He was just a shady guy... one of those guys that just feels like he's gonna steal your cc info. Anyways, he was trying to point out stuff in the email on the link and asked if I could see, I was like, "No, I just told you I disconnected the internet to answer your call." He tried talking to me about the new deposit bonus and said I had to be on the phone with him when I made the deposit to get it. He also said a min deposit was $50 instead of $25 for Zab's offer. So, I went ahead and tried asking him a couple questions about the software and network... I wasn't sure if this one of the Merge skins, he claimed he hadn't heard of Merge and wouldn't give me a straight answer when I asked what network they were on. His answer was, "We're the number one site." So, I challenged him a bit and said it was Bovada (since he'd supposedly never heard of Merge). He kept avoiding the questions in a typical sleezy salesguy kinda way. And I basically told him that if he hadn't even heard of the Merge network, this made the sight seem like a scam site. So, he said he would go ahead and close my account and hung up on me. (I didn't ask for him to close my account.) All they had to do to get my business was NOT have a creeper call me.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Master
    any word on cashout length on that website?

I was on the fence, not knowing anything much about them, but your story got me on to the not-depositing side.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12